Sacred Fire of Liberty - the story of these United States

I’ve got the pre-1820 states mapped and very nearly finalized, all 36 of them. The not-yet-fully-canon Nassau Island Compromise brings the state total up to 38 by admitting the Nassau Island Territory and part of the Missouri Territory as states.
The next states to join the Union will likely be Sagadahoc (1829) and some undecided Southern state, bringing the end-of-decade states total up to 40.

Last edited:
update: none of my maps are able to be posted (AH.com says they’re “too big,” smh) so I’ll just give y’all a text update

The states of Allegheny (western Pennsylvania) and Bermuda (duh) have been added to the pre-1820 map, bringing the pre-1820 state total up to 38

update: none of my maps are able to be posted (AH.com says they’re “too big,” smh) so I’ll just give y’all a text update

The states of Allegheny (western Pennsylvania) and Bermuda (duh) have been added to the pre-1820 map, bringing the pre-1820 state total up to 38
I generally just reduce the image quality. It's not that their 'too big' in that sense but that the file itself is too big.

Post the image in an image upload site (like ImgBB or imgur) then copy the link of the image and then click the "insert image" (it has to be the "by URL" one) button and then paste the link in the bar, and voilà! Here's a test of it.
dcfa8uq-e2aaedba-c640-4fc2-bb8d-dee77c12b7dc.png

Last edited:
Been trying to figure out some state capitals recently in preparation for the detailed 1820 map, which leads into a question for the audience - Charleston as the capital of S.C, yea or nay?

15940B65-9AEB-4D7E-8278-89C0FF603413.png

Howdy folks, long time no see, I’ve been sick but I’ve recently got busy trying to get some geographic changes completed. I’m working on the 2K-BAM first, then gradually increasing the level of detail as I go along.
That being said, how do y’all feel about this quick draft for Australia that I whipped up?

View attachment 761504
Howdy folks, long time no see, I’ve been sick but I’ve recently got busy trying to get some geographic changes completed. I’m working on the 2K-BAM first, then gradually increasing the level of detail as I go along.
That being said, how do y’all feel about this quick draft for Australia that I whipped up?
Pretty damn good. Wouldn't be surprised if Antarctica was green ITTL.