• No

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Perhaps?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would like to see Russian involvement in South and southeast Asia as well. The Sri Lankan civil war, differences with India, rising south China sea conflict, clashes with Japan and Australia, these are all good topics to develop. Story seems too focused on European theater, but Russia is a global leader and should not limit itself to just one theater.

Last edited:
Would like to see Russian involvement in South and southeast Asia as well. The Sri Lankan civil war, differences with India, rising south China sea conflict, clashes with Japan and Australia, these are all good topics to develop. Story seem too focused on European theater, but Russia is a global leader and should not limit itself to just one theater.
East Asian politics is not my strong suit.
However speaking neutrally, Europe will always be the center of Russian attention, however you are correct. The developments with Pakistan, India, China and somewhat Japan as well will be very important.

Just ignore the map. I tried to edit it, but its mixed up. Just look at the numbers part, the map is slightly messed up
Something like this?
996px-Élection_présidentielle_de_2007_par_département_T2.svg (1).png

will the monarchy in portugal gain more traction cuz the first portuguese republic was a mess soo i tink it will happen

By the way, 2007 is a year with a lot of elections: Kazakhstan, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan, Ukraine, Turkey, Greece, the Russian legislative election, Lebanon and if you can call it an "election" Syria.

By the way, 2007 is a year with a lot of elections: Kazakhstan, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan, Ukraine, Turkey, Greece, the Russian legislative election, Lebanon and if you can call it an "election" Syria.
Russia no, it already happened in 2006 due to the constitutional reforms.
The others yeah, a lot to do in 2007.

I like the flag of Eurasian Union- good balance of elements.

For the Aral Sea project the roll out of solar power, wind turbines and such to lessen deforestation for fuel- is there any Lots of taxes on pesticides, tax breaks on organics. Cut the production of synthetics fibres? Lots and lots of fines for dumping waste or not controlling runoff? Create lots of jobs in environmental cleanup?

Perhaps the use of the hemp plant for paper, clothes, fuel, and building materials? Hemp is a really good material for these (not the drug plant) - Henry Ford once made a 'car stronger than steel' using hemp and other natural fibres in the 20 or 30's. I *think* it uses a less water than cotton as well.

Interesting turn of events though I have a question regarding Yugoslavia. With it seemingly being in a good position economic wise and monarchy restored, wonder if maybe, just maybe, there might be a reunification with Bosnia and Herzegovina back into Yugoslavia?

Granted with the memories of the Yugoslav conflict in the mind it seems unlikely, though it does look less ASB than Croatia and Slovenia joining in which is never going to happen. Though with a Serb majority in Bosnia, who knows if we see more unification movements in eastern Europe by the sound of things?

Also and perhaps late and maybe off topic at this moment but did the Kursk disaster still happen here?

Interesting turn of events though I have a question regarding Yugoslavia. With it seemingly being in a good position economic wise and monarchy restored, wonder if maybe, just maybe, there might be a reunification with Bosnia and Herzegovina back into Yugoslavia?

Granted with the memories of the Yugoslav conflict in the mind it seems unlikely, though it does look less ASB than Croatia and Slovenia joining in which is never going to happen. Though with a Serb majority in Bosnia, who knows if we see more unification movements in eastern Europe by the sound of things?

Also and perhaps late and maybe off topic at this moment but did the Kursk disaster still happen here?
Yugoslavia fully reuniting? Seriously not going to happen.

The Kursk disaster didn't happen.

I like the flag of Eurasian Union- good balance of elements.

For the Aral Sea project the roll out of solar power, wind turbines and such to lessen deforestation for fuel- is there any Lots of taxes on pesticides, tax breaks on organics. Cut the production of synthetics fibres? Lots and lots of fines for dumping waste or not controlling runoff? Create lots of jobs in environmental cleanup?

Perhaps the use of the hemp plant for paper, clothes, fuel, and building materials? Hemp is a really good material for these (not the drug plant) - Henry Ford once made a 'car stronger than steel' using hemp and other natural fibres in the 20 or 30's. I *think* it uses a less water than cotton as well.
more or less.

I know that what I'm going to say is a little bit strange but I will post it nonetheless: a way to reduce carbon emissions is using more nuclear energy but how to make it possible?
In the early to mid-2000s nuclear energy was starting to be viewed as a reliable alternative to reduce carbon emission once again but then the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Disaster struck and the trust in nuclear energy was shattered once again.
Let's say that the people at the Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant listen to the 2008 Tsunami study, and construct the new backup generator higher up the hill with better defences and the disaster is thus averted.
Germany would have not closed its nuclear powerplants, the referendum in Italy would have passed and there would have been no reduction in the construction of powerplants all around the world.

Last edited:
Yugoslavia fully reuniting? Seriously not going to happen.

The Kursk disaster didn't happen.

Wasn't suggesting all of Yugoslavia joining again, just Bosnia and Herzegovina which seems to the only that might rejoin.

Good to hear Kursk is still around, then again with Russian forces in a good position that was to be expected.

more or less.

Be amusing if the Eurasian Union corned the market in 'hemp grown' products- hemp/plant electric cars and building materials. I could see some bombastic American responses to it. However if plant based cars are cheaper and stronger than aluminium or steel ones and recyclable, then I could see factories for them across Africa, S. America etc.

As long as those Chinese Trawlers can be controlled it's fine. Else, no matter what efforts other countries take eventually the Oceans will be over fished by desperate people trying to make money. Especially with all the food wastage mainland Chinese culture allows and encourages. This is not true for other Chinese communities but it is something I have noticed, though it could be just me looking into another culture through my view. I might be totally wrong.

I know that what I'm going to say is a little bit strange but I will post it nonetheless: a way to reduce carbon emissions is using more nuclear energy but how to make it possible?
In the early to mid-2000s nuclear energy was starting to be viewed as a reliable alternative to reduce carbon emission once again but then the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Disaster struck and the trust in nuclear energy was shattered once again.
Let's say that the people at the Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant listen to the 2008 Tsunami study, and construct the new backup generator higher up the hill with better defences and the disaster is thus averted.
Germany would have not closed its nuclear powerplants, the referendum in Italy would have passed and there would have been no reduction in the construction of powerplants all around the world.
That would be very interesting

Be amusing if the Eurasian Union corned the market in 'hemp grown' products- hemp/plant electric cars and building materials. I could see some bombastic American responses to it. However if plant based cars are cheaper and stronger than aluminium or steel ones and recyclable, then I could see factories for them across Africa, S. America etc.
Yeah it would be pretty funny. Not out of the realm either with green politics being so popular.