• No

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Perhaps?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know... Saudi Arabia is a possibility but I think the USA would have also financed the NBAL jut to weaken Russia. In the long terms could evolve in a major PR disaster when it is revealed that they have financed those groups

I know that this sounds a bit like COD Modern Warfare 2 but nonetheless,I think that it could be a possibility

I know that this sounds a bit like COD Modern Warfare 2 but nonetheless,I think that it could be a possibility
Well, let's just say two chapters from now, the entire world is going to be embroiled in the 'Russo-'insertname' National Bolshevik Crisis'. And it's going to be interesting to write.

Good Geopolitical analysis, though when the FSB find out the perpetrator, then all hell will break loose. Not only the government, but also the people. Like so many people above me who have stated already, the assassination of the monarch only increases sympathy for the monarchy. The aftermath is going to be gruesome.

Thank you! Of course the sentiment in favor of the monarchy would increase. If I didn't comment on it, it was because I didn't see any flaws in that logic. The NBAL guys wanted to kill the monarchy and instead they have turned them into martyrs ...

Speaking of martyrs, was Nicky II and his family canonized in this TL? If so, did I miss it or don't remember it. If not, will it happen? It's not that I have a special interest in it happening, it's just curiosity.

I'm waiting to see who turns out to be the guilty.

I don't know... Saudi Arabia is a possibility but I think the USA would have also financed the NBAL jut to weaken Russia. In the long terms could evolve in a major PR disaster when it is revealed that they have financed those groups

My approach in this case is that the US funding would be like Operation Cyclone in Afghanistan: instead of giving the money directly to the Taliban, the CIA or the US agency behind it, it gives the money to Saudi Arabia, or others. intermediaries (Pakistan in Operation Cyclone). And then they pass it on to the Taliban or, in this case, to the NBAL.

But yeah, that wouldn't change that America gave money to killers of Czarin.

@Whiteshore now I'm curious now that Sarthak includes that as a conspiracy theory in this TL, just to see the butterflies. You don't even need to go into detail if you don't want to, just mention it as some background.

Speaking of martyrs, was Nicky II and his family canonized in this TL? If so, did I miss it or don't remember it. If not, will it happen? It's not that I have a special interest in it happening, it's just curiosity.
Yeah they were, early on in one of the earlier chapters, i mentioned it.
@Whiteshore now I'm curious now that Sarthak includes that as a conspiracy theory in this TL, just to see the butterflies. You don't even need to go into detail if you don't want to, just mention it as some background.
Hoo boy, conspiracies are going to be inbound, don't you worry about that!

[QUOTE = "Sarthak Bikram Panta, post: 21071593, member: 143961"]
1600915541868.png

[/ QUOTE]
Why does it look so familiar, as it's imitating something?
1600947641140.png

I can't put a finger on it...

The anti-monarchists will regret the day they slew the Czarina. I can see her being an enduring icon of adoration in Russia.
It probably didn't help matters that the Czarina died in the same city that the Bolsheviks executed the Romanov royal family all the way back in the Civil War. Yekatirinburg - the city that is the death kneal of Russian royalty...

Last edited:
The anti-monarchists will regret the day they slew the Czarina. I can see her being an enduring icon of adoration in Russia.
It probably didn't help matters that the Czarina died in the same city that the Bolsheviks executed the Romanov royal family all the way back in the Civil War. Yekatirinburg - the city that is the death kneal of Russian royalty...
Indeed, a slight sense of irony....

I'm sure that this timeline Call of Duty MW2 won't be as insensitive...
The leader of the Ultranazionalists is a former Russian Army Captain that served two tours in Chechnya during the First Chechen War. It was believed that a company under his command was involved with some of the most brutal "cleansing" raids. To avoid major repercussions he opted for discharge from the armed forces. However, this incident would mark the beginnings of his pathological hatred and jealousy toward the West and the Russian government for giving him no other option but to leave the armed forces.

1600969990235.png

His name is Vladimir Makarov.

P.S. Anything that I wrote is on the Cod Wikia. I just summed it up.

Last edited:
When the NBAL starts committing major terror attacks abroad the west decides to help the Loyalist forces. One of the units sent to help the Russians is a multinational special operations unit called Task Force 141 headed by a British special forces sniper called John Price. Their first operation would be rescuing a former Ultranationalist informant, codenamed "Nikolai", being held in a town in the Caucasus Mountain. During this operation, they would be assisted by the Loyalist Russian Sergeant Kamarov.

Last edited: