Ron Paul as president 2012

Ron Paul as president 2000

If Ron Paul wins the election 2012 how does the rest of the world react when he closes all American military bases out side the US and brings the troops home?

Edit
OK to keep it out or chat or future history lest change it to Ron Paul wins the 2000 election.

How does his policy on withdrawing troops affect the 11th September 2001 attack on America and their aftermath.

Last edited:
How exactly, does he get elected?

Regarding the closure of military bases, most people probably won't care that much, except for possibly South Korea. I am very libertarian, and even I think we should keep a few people there.

How exactly, does he get elected?

Regarding the closure of military bases, most people probably won't care that much, except for possibly South Korea. I am very libertarian, and even I think we should keep a few people there.

he get nominated after a delegate fight in the republican convention in Tampa.

Ron Paul delegate strategy exposed - Rachel Maddow - Doug Wead
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBLhnCHR2aY

Rachel Maddow : Ron Paul delegate strategy is working
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B15Fw-zCGE&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLBFA7719E56DFD9DA

I think the British would think America has gone nuts and Israel would not like it

Last edited:
ASB, to be fair. Even if he somehow got the GOP nomination, there's no guarantee he would beat Obama. The Teabaggers would either stay at home or vote for the Constitutionalists.

d32123

Banned
100% ASB

And, if elected, he wouldn't be able to do anything due to being completely handcuffed by Congress.

I'm sensing a Ron Paul fan here. It's extremely unlikely that Paul will be President simply because his views make him unelectable - top right-wing economically and too socially libertarian for the swing voters.

d32123

Banned
Ron Paul willing in an election later this year is future history not present day.

POD start at the convent in Tampa that has not happened yet.

A debate about present-day politics would still be certain to occur. Chat would be the best place to get a good response to this.

He does have a confederate flag as his picture, so I wouldn't be shocked. I've noticed some overlap between Confederate supporters and Paulites.

There is support for Ron Paul both sides of the Mason Dixon line and Ron Paul was born in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania.

OK to keep it out or chat or future history lest change it to Ron Paul wins the 2000 election.

How does his policy on withdrawing troops affect the 11th September 2001 attack on America and their aftermath.

How does Ron Paul win in 2000? He had even less support then. Considering that he seems to have found most of his supporters via the internet

How does Ron Paul win in 2000? He had even less support then. Considering that he seems to have found most of his supporters via the internet

The internet was there in the year 2000 too.
He wins by running for the nomination just like Bush did.
The important question is not how he was elected by but what happens after he is elected.