Robinson 2K-BAM

Patched the maps to include many more islands.
political borders.png
adm borders.png
political borders + rivers.png
adm borders + rivers.png
rivers.png

Last edited:
And a version of the 1914 map to patch the Netherlands, the Salton Sea and the missing islands.
[MAP REMOVED DUE TO AVAILABILITY OF NEWER VERSION]

Last edited:
So, I made some maps of a Green Sahara on the Robinson 2K-BAM. I hope this is acceptable cause to necro the thread, after all, I am contributing to the original project by expanding the corpus of geography mapped in this projection.

Not every lake and river discovered to have existed in the Sahara is shown (besides, many of those are quite speculative still). It's just a selection of such bodies of water.

One with biomes, one without, which can be used as a patch for the map if anyone wants to make a map with a wetter/greener Sahara.

1668990628876.png
1668990634243.png

So, I made some maps of a Green Sahara on the Robinson 2K-BAM. I hope this is acceptable cause to necro the thread, after all, I am contributing to the original project by expanding the corpus of geography mapped in this projection.

Not every lake and river discovered to have existed in the Sahara is shown (besides, many of those are quite speculative still). It's just a selection of such bodies of water.

One with biomes, one without, which can be used as a patch for the map if anyone wants to make a map with a wetter/greener Sahara.
very nice work! although I did unfortunately abandon this long ago, I don't even have the original files anymore.