Return of Horrible Educational Maps

Are Helskinki and Moscow the only current European National Capitals outside the borders of the Roman Empire iTTL?
And Reykjavik...
Also uncanny how closely the eastern boundary follows OTL current political borders, from the Baltic all the way to the Levant :p

I am not totally sure if its the best thread, but I dont think it should go in the shitpost one.
Portugal being a country with a size complex, apparently...
FjZJWS-XkAAaaCk

FjZJXfXXwB0FUF4

Long live the independence of Mozambigue and Angola, etc.

I am not totally sure if its the best thread, but I dont think it should go in the shitpost one.
Portugal being a country with a size complex, apparently...
FjZJWS-XkAAaaCk

FjZJXfXXwB0FUF4

Long live the independence of Mozambigue and Angola, etc.
Yeah, I think the Shitpost thread is mainly for people's own works, "joke maps" , etc, while this is for generally bad maps found in textbooks, etc...

Being a wall decoration it doesn't really need to be a factually correct depiction, but still...

badchirnot2.jpg

And the especially horrible thing is that at least the map above does try to keep some accuracy/detail, like some holes for the Great Lakes and the Caspian and Aral Sea (even though the latter one is mostly gone) and Africa at least touches the Arabian peninsula (not at the right spot, but at least one can somewhat deduce that that lump of metal must be Arabia)
And while the Philippines and Indonesia+New Guinea are two blobs one can at least identify which is which.

There are worse examples, for which I will only post a thumbnail (enlarge at your own risk)

badchiropractor5.jpg

Being a wall decoration it doesn't really need to be a factually correct depiction, but still...

View attachment 795662

And the especially horrible thing is that at least the map above does try to keep some accuracy/detail, like some holes for the Great Lakes and the Caspian and Aral Sea (even though the latter one is mostly gone) and Africa at least touches the Arabian peninsula (not at the right spot, but at least one can somewhat deduce that that lump of metal must be Arabia)
And while the Philippines and Indonesia+New Guinea are two blobs one can at least identify which is which.

There are worse examples, for which I will only post a thumbnail (enlarge at your own risk)

View attachment 795663
Those metal plates look like they have acne...

View attachment 795662

View attachment 795663
Am I the only one who thinks that Asia looks like the face of an owl?
But, a really scary owl, right?