Retrospective US Presidential Election: 2012

Vote in the 2012 Retrospective US Presidential Election!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
By popular demand, here's the Retrospective Election for 2012. At this point, it's not very retrospective, but I'm not waiting four years to finish up this project. ;)

BTW, Roseanne just barely cleared the 0.05% cutoff. The states were all supposed to have handed in their official popular vote counts today, but there are a few that haven't yet. If it turns out she didn't really receive 0.05% of the vote and no one gets a majority here, I may run another election.

Abhakhazia

Banned
Romney is a moderate only if you average his political positions.

Let me put it this way, I don't know who the Peace and Freedom is crazy, Constitution too far right, Libertarianism I find...slighty repulsive, Obama has not been a good president (in my opinion. He hasn't been a particularly bad one, but still hasn't done a good job) and the Greens are too far left.

And that leaves Romney, who I agree with on 80% of political issues.

Voting for the only sensible choice. Obama's far too centrist for me, and I already paid my respects by voting him in 2008. Vote for the first female president of the USA, the first Green one and the first one to be a doctor as well! Vote for.... JILL STEIN!

Voting for the only sensible choice. Obama's far too centrist for me, and I already paid my respects by voting him in 2008. Vote for the first female president of the USA, the first Green one and the first one to be a doctor as well! Vote for.... JILL STEIN!

Surely other presidents have received doctorates, no? Or do you just mean medical doctors?

Woodrow Wilson was the first Doctor President

Let me put it this way, I don't know who the Peace and Freedom is crazy, Constitution too far right, Libertarianism I find...slighty repulsive, Obama has not been a good president (in my opinion. He hasn't been a particularly bad one, but still hasn't done a good job) and the Greens are too far left.

And that leaves Romney, who I agree with on 80% of political issues.

So Libertarianism is only slightly repulsive, and you went with Romney anyway? :p