Retrospective US Presidential Election: 1876

ote in the 1876 Retrospective US Presidential Election!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shit, this is close.

Cooper. For the first time Abkhazia and I are agreeing on something.

d32123

Banned
Shit, this is close.

Cooper. For the first time Abkhazia and I are agreeing on something.

I don't really know anything about the guy but if he's good enough for you and Jello_Biafra he's good enough for me. :p

I don't really know anything about the guy but if he's good enough for you and Jello_Biafra he's good enough for me. :p

Sheep! ;)

BTW, I noticed you've been posting in the AH Euro soccer thread. I didn't realize that Communists like sports. I thought that in between the rioting and bomb-throwing, it was just sadness and potatoes.

d32123

Banned
Sheep! ;)

BTW, I noticed you've been posting in the AH Euro soccer thread. I didn't realize that Communists like sports. I thought that in between the rioting and bomb-throwing, it was just sadness and potatoes.

Notice that I'm playing as the Paris Commune. ;)

But yeah I'm also a Yankees and Chelsea fan which makes it even more ironic.

And now Cooper's slightly ahead!

I prefer Smith, but Cooper is still definitely favorable over Hayes or Tilden. Civil rights for the win, no matter how much hot air is pumped into the dollar!

And now Cooper's slightly ahead!

I prefer Smith, but Cooper is still definitely favorable over Hayes or Tilden. Civil rights for the win, no matter how much hot air is pumped into the dollar!
Just out of spite toward Rutherfraud Hayes, I support Cooper over him.

Cooper, if only because I am a pretty big fan of drinking, and because Tilden is the candidate of the Jim Crow Power and Hayes is a corrupt douchebag.

So, if this goes to the House of Representatives, the Democrats in control there would probably go for Tilden, right?