Res Gestae Imperatorum --- The Deeds of the Emperors, a Julio-Claudian TL

Hiatus or not this is an amazing TL and has a lot of possibilities for continuation. Good luck on the new projects if you keep this level of writing you can shine here!
On the timeline I wanted to say that noone expected to see this chains of events , guesses were for East-West split and civil war between brothers, but this makes sense for the state Rome is in at the moment.

Sad to hear its on Hiatus, have enjoyed this timeline lots! Enjoy the hiatus though!
Hiatus or not this is an amazing TL and has a lot of possibilities for continuation. Good luck on the new projects if you keep this level of writing you can shine here!
On the timeline I wanted to say that noone expected to see this chains of events , guesses were for East-West split and civil war between brothers, but this makes sense for the state Rome is in at the moment.
Thank you guys so much! In all honesty I didn't expect this TL to get as popular as it did, and I'm glad that so many people enjoyed it. You guys are great.

So, yeah, did Tiberius order his cousin Lucius Domitius Ahnerobarbus unpersoned/given a damnatio memoriae after having him put to death for being a Christian?

So, yeah, did Tiberius order his cousin Lucius Domitius Ahnerobarbus unpersoned/given a damnatio memoriae after having him put to death for being a Christian?
Domitius is unnotible to the point where a damnation of his memory by official Senatorial decree is a bit much. While he was a descendant of Augustus, it was from a pretty dishonored branch as both his mother & father were already thrown out of Roman politics. His death would be a good enough damnation in itself.