Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antarctica

I have created a somewhat simplified map of Antarctica (see attachment) from map1 and map2.

Now I would like some help in updating the map with the "bull's-eye"/"epicenter" found in
fc14aac9646271582c321e25ffc73b8e.jpg

as I just miss the skewed view.

Please continue to use the vector image.

Attachments

• Antarctica.svg
    85.6 KB · Views: 306
I'm after a map, flag & roundels for my latest TL.

Plus also playing kit for a club football team and a national rugby team.

Country is based on jammu-kashmir from RL.

Anyone interested?

Also does anyone have any advice about creating a map featuring a battle, i.e. with all of the specific troop movements, arrows and military formation symbols?

A Coat of Arms request
Looking for a simple nonleopardy shield for a King of England that fits these 2 descriptions:
1) A shield of red and gold; like a giant feather
2) A shield of angles, of angels

Religious Request

Dharmic Request.

hey, I am looking for Religious Symbol/Clipart/gif here.

i already Created a Design, all i want from you is to created a Digital version of it.

1)here's main graph/design for you to understand my Request.
http://i.imgur.com/CsNlqF5.jpg

2)here's First symbol
http://i.imgur.com/JmNCzU4.jpg

3)here's 2nd Symbol
http://i.imgur.com/g3QE4zN.gif

now sirs, as you can see in my Graph please drow Thick Border in Symbol/gif like swastika symbol have (don't worry i am born Hindu). please creat this like GIF/Clipart so i can use it on other pics as well. :)

Does anyone have a map of the world sometime between 1860-1880 with provinces? the one on the wiki isnt doing it for me, thank you in advance :)

Could anyone cook up an archipelago in the South China Sea, roughly corresponding to the location of the OTL Spratly islands with a landmass capable of supporting a substantial (tens of millions) population?

May I ask what you're gonna use it for? :D

Nothing interesting, just a personal world building project/thought excerise I've been toying with for a long time and wanted a map to help visualize some things (now just to find a .
I may at some point post the finished results or it may grow into a timeline or an AH. But as of now it just wanted an add in my little hobby of trying to create a national history and culture from sort of scratch.
I wanted the Spartlys to a) get out of the first world/west, b) because of the linguistic diversity of the region, and c) I wanted something with an eventual colonial and post-colonial history that was not a settler state (Actually the idea was originally to design a govsim that got away from the boring modern/Western milieu but I'm far to lazy to properly admin a game and I had allot more fun thinking up the culture, history, and politics of the theoretical place than I would letting rpers trash around in it)

But if you were using that for something don't let me stop you. Also I'm more than happy to share what I have so far if anyone cares to hear it.

Nothing interesting, just a personal world building project/thought excerise I've been toying with for a long time and wanted a map to help visualize some things (now just to find a .
I may at some point post the finished results or it may grow into a timeline or an AH. But as of now it just wanted an add in my little hobby of trying to create a national history and culture from sort of scratch.
I wanted the Spartlys to a) get out of the first world/west, b) because of the linguistic diversity of the region, and c) I wanted something with an eventual colonial and post-colonial history that was not a settler state (Actually the idea was originally to design a govsim that got away from the boring modern/Western milieu but I'm far to lazy to properly admin a game and I had allot more fun thinking up the culture, history, and politics of the theoretical place than I would letting rpers trash around in it)

But if you were using that for something don't let me stop you. Also I'm more than happy to share what I have so far if anyone cares to hear it.

No, I had absolutely no plans for it! I made it after you asked for it, so do whatever you need to with it! I just like to see people building off my work, so I would love to see what you have so far. :)

JJohnson

Banned
Medical flag

I'd like to request a medical service flag:

-white
-red cross centered
-caduceus over the cross
-wings of the cross straight like this image, the one on the left, third down with straight wings, or this one.

It doesn't have to be those specific images, but look somewhat like that.

Hopefully this isn't too difficult. Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
I'd like to request a medical service flag:

-white
-red cross centered
-caduceus over the cross
-wings of the cross straight like this image, the one on the left, third down with straight wings, or this one.

It doesn't have to be those specific images, but look somewhat like that.

Hopefully this isn't too difficult. Thank you in advance!

Just one point in case: the caduceus would only make sense as a medical symbol if the service is from the USA.

Last edited:

AHLover

Banned
I'd like to request a flag for my nation in nation-state
Dark Red background
Confederate like star stripe across midle with 12 stars:cool:
Gold Letters:top 1612
Gold Letters bottom Kymmeria
Middle communist eagle search it up

Status
Not open for further replies.