Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sternberg

Banned
Broke as shit, computer failing.

Need someone to help cross Chris Wayan's Jaredia with Siphonia for a post-apocalyptic neo-medieval setting. Minimized ice caps to allow for fairer and lusher setting for agriculture in the uplands and former islands. Post-oceanic jungles comparable to Kashyyyk from Star Wars and other strange biomes intermixing with Terran and new alien/mutant life.

Does someone wanna make a Scandinavian crossover flag? Basically I mean a Norwegian flag with a yellow cross added in the center. Ideally the proportions would be equal, so the cross would be:

White
Blue
Yellow
Yellow
Blue
White

Does that make sense? Thanks in advance.

5AFC8D5E-C1E7-4FDF-8420-5F804522E76B.jpeg
Can someone please make all the flags of the nations within the fictional Kisiwa Island project?

Don Quijote

Banned
Could anybody reproduce this map with cleaner (ie not hand-drawn) borders, and with the province names reduced in size to leave a reasonable blank space in each province?

hoplite1.gif

Can someome make a Nordic Union Flag , i mean a nordic cross with blue , white and red and some stars in the style of the EU in the midle of the cross .

Can someome make a Nordic Union Flag , i mean a nordic cross with blue , white and red and some stars in the style of the EU in the midle of the cross .

Even with the stars, using a blue-white-red nordic cross would, depending on the combination, recall either iceland, norway or the faroe islands. Maybe using a colour combination not currently used by any country would convey the idea better: white on green, red on yellow, white cross with quarters in alternating colours, etc...

Even with the stars, using a blue-white-red nordic cross would, depending on the combination, recall either iceland, norway or the faroe islands. Maybe using a colour combination not currently used by any country would convey the idea better: white on green, red on yellow, white cross with quarters in alternating colours, etc...
I think the colors of the cross would look ok like theat : white on red , red on blue and a yellow background .

Hi again, I'd like to request a flag (or flags), this time of the Riah Republic (リーア共和国) from Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket. The Republic consists of several neutral hundred unified O'Neill Cylinders part of the region known as "Side 6", centered on a Lagrange point.

I have these two symbols that can help courtesy of http://yesenixan.tripod.com/msgundam.html and the symbols and the paragraph that describes them is as follows:
fic_riah.gif

"We don't get a flag for Riah, but we do see a symbol on military uniforms and helicopters in Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket [left image]. It is uncertain whether this is an air-force roundel, the emblem of the Riah military, or the crest of the Republic itself. The right image is a cap badge; a stylized '6' for Side 6."

I would like to request a flag for my alternate history novel. The description of which is below.

"The flag was covered by a St George’s Cross, but divided into four sections like a church window. The first ‘window’ in the upper right corner depicted Uluru with half of a sun hidden behind it. The upper left corner ‘window’ depicted long reaching sugar yields. The lower left corner ‘window’ depicted the Old Gum Tree and the lower right corner depicted the HMVS Cerberus",

Here's a few images to save you some time for some of the symbols.

Uluru

https://www.bing.com/images/search?...608002685459236878&selectedIndex=1&ajaxhist=0

HMVS Cerberus

https://www.bing.com/images/search?...08028644219226729&selectedIndex=10&ajaxhist=0

Old Gum Tree

http://cdn8.bigcommerce.com/s-oebq9...377__50154.1512125481.jpg?c=2&imbypass=on

This is not strictly a map request, but rather a map enhancement request.
I am writing a fantasy book and I feel my world map is rather bland. Could someone please detail the map a bit (jagged coastlines, deltas, island chains) while keeping it suitable for MS paint?
For reference, here is the map -
Map of Aorde.png

Last edited:
you mean a western style one or some sort of emblem more in keeping local traditions ? for example, a more complex version of the khanda or something inspired by the battle standards of the Sikh Empire:

image020.jpg
image021.jpg
Yeah, mixing some Sikh imagery with a western style coat of arms. Could take inspiration from some Persian or Muslim heraldry?

can someone make the hi-res vector version of the eagle on this flag?
flags_pic01_sp.png

Edit:
Oh also vectorise this coat of arms too.
MJjYKuC.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.