Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 107125

But maybe you could make the stripes a bit longer and change the background to yellow or red?Thanks.

Acenos

Banned
Would someone be willing to make/convert the "Great White South" antarctica for the the standard Robinson Worlda basemap?

the_southern_continent___part_ii_by_louisthefox-d9e0ns8.png

0201-majorbasins-en.gif

Could someone please make a "translation" of this map of the world's major river basins to Q-BAM? As in, have the land be green, oceans be light blue, and river basins be dark blue (of various shades if you want differentiation).
Thanks in advance :)

Acenos

Banned
So regarding that antarctica request. I was able to find a similar deglaciated antarctica from the "Risk 2100" map.

Here's what it looks like:
sBl0Ing.png

OTL: antarctica
kLiezH7.png

What i managed to put together on Gprojector:
map3.png

UypZluR.png

This should make that request a bit easier

Acenos

Banned
Can someone here tell me what proportions i should use in order fr a gprojector world map to line up with a worlda map?

@Alienspacebats
Based on some ideas provided by my niece: tricolour of orange green blue with white bird over the top.
Green represents the swamps
Orange/blue represents the human/lizards or lizards/humans.
I was thinking a white bicephalic eagle bearing a golden sun for the goddess (coincidentally strong OTL Balkan symbols!) perhaps holding broken chains.
Drawing in program will have to wait a while unfortunately unless anyone wants a play first.
how's the progress after all it's been a week and more

Status
Not open for further replies.