Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not trying to sound rude, but could you give the description of the symbol a bit more clarity? It'll be the deciding factor on if I think I could manage, I haven't done heraldry in some time
Well there's about 3 main symbol the bleeding Palm, the scythe and book. The knight helmet is simply showing thier knightly heritage and is on top of the crest...

So it goes like this

The knight helmet on top, then below that see bleeding palm, then you see book and scythe cross together

Well there's about 3 main symbol the bleeding Palm, the scythe and book. The knight helmet is simply showing thier knightly heritage and is on top of the crest...

So it goes like this

The knight helmet on top, then below that see bleeding palm, then you see book and scythe cross together
I'll see what I can do, I'm not promising anything though, I'll PM you later

I'll see what I can do, I'm not promising anything though, I'll PM you later
And so you know before you go off making it...

The scythe represents agrarianism*, bleeding palm means duty till death and sacrifice, and book represents the ancestral wisdom and knowledge.

*thier from Reach and and their ancestors used an Milltray-Farmer family before Targaryens show up.

Knowing the meaning of the symbols can help afterall

View attachment 397816

Could someone make an Actual Flag out of this design? Thanks in advance. <3
Green2.png

ugly, i know.

JJohnson

Banned
I have a map of an alternate post WW2 Germany, and was wondering if someone better than I could clean the map up a bit.

It shows East and West Germany:
West states:
Hamburg, Bremen, Lübeck, West Berlin
Schleswig-Holstein, Oldenburg, Lower Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Saxony, Thuringia (same as 1948-52 DDR state), Hessen, Westphalia, Rhineland (incl Birkenfeld), Saar-Pfalz, Baden, Bavaria, Württemberg, East Prussia
East States: Upper and Lower Silesia, Brandenburg, East Berlin, Posen-Westpreußen, Mecklenburg, Pomerania; these become the DDR Bezirke by 1952, roughly the same areas, just adding the RBZ from Silesia and Pomerania as Bezirke.

Austria here would include the requested Sudetenland and German Bohemia, South Tyrol, Marburg, denburg, Preßburg, and the southern Bohemia/Moravia to connect to Bohemia. Czechoslovakia still exists, and Hungary has the Hungarian-populated part of Slovakia. Poland still loses the territory east of the Curzon line.

If someone wouldn't mind making such a map for the east/west days and then a reunified Germany (with restored eastern states, and a unified Silesia) I'd appreciate it. It's for an alt history game I'm going to open here once the map finishes taking place during the Cold War

Last edited:
I want a world map for a timeline I'm making called Janine Dent.
NIvrmPK.png

This is the map I have in mind, with the following alterations.
  • Ukraine is balkanized into three, a Pro-Russia east Ukraine (colored chocolate brown), a West Ukraine that has joined the EU, and Russia controlling Crimea
  • North and South Korea united under South Korea, following a 2014 version of the detente we saw in OTL 2018 (Korea is to be colored sky blue)
  • China and Taiwan united. In 2015, Taiwan was given a status similar to Greenland's status.
  • the Iranian government (depicted in blood red) losing a civil war to a saudi/US-backed reformist insurrection (Depicted in Navy Blue.)
  • Iraqi and Syrian Kurdistan being granted independence
  • Akhbazia and South Ossetia being granted full independence by the Georgian government as part of an attempt to de-escalate tensions.
  • Puerto Rico is a US state.

Last edited:
I need three flags:
1. A cross between the Slovenian and the Slovakian flags- maybe also add in the serbian double headed eagle (optional)
2. A flag with a lighthouse, a cross, and maybe something else (a star? A sword? An eagle?)
3. A flagmaking challenge: An alternate Australian flag *without* southern cross, without union jack and without the aborigine thing

Last edited:
Does anyone have an editable political map of the world from 1962, preferably before the Cuban Missile Crisis?

Status
Not open for further replies.