Request Maps/Flags Here

Discussion in 'Alternate History Maps and Graphics' started by Tom Thumb, Jan 21, 2012.

1. et37 Active Member

The reason for independence from the US is that the entirety of the nation has collapsed due to ineffective leadership and social unrest. The MAS has several factions vying for power, the main 3 being Republicans (government not political party), The National Worker’s Party (Fascists) , and The People’s Union (Communists.) The Flags FriendlyGhost Made can be used for a democratic republic, the flag you made is perfect for a Military Junta (which the nation will eventually fall under.)

2. Alienspacebats Dēmokratía is people's will

I have post my request multiples times? Can't it not be done? just tell me that please?

3. Tangle Kerbal Crasher

The Federalized Republic of Howard's Landing
    What do you mean by this? Shouldn't the normal climate map suffice?

4. Polskamoze Member

Can someone do a WW1 post-armistice day map? (after the Germans surrender)

5. Raziel27n Active Member

This is going to sound weird but I need 2 flags for Alaska, one Fascist and the other Communist. Thanks

6. TooManyIdeas Oh hi. Gone Fishin'

Can someone give me a good Free American Union flag for a Northren Secession scenario?

7. Marc Pasquin 43 % pure, 57 % recycled sins

modern day or at some time in the past ? Also, what was the cause of the secession ?

8. Marc Pasquin 43 % pure, 57 % recycled sins

is it as north/south korea sort of thing ?

9. Raziel27n Active Member

After gaining independence in the 30s, this Alaska quickly falls under a fascist government led by Robert Stroud, after a series of rebellions a communist government comes to power

10. TooManyIdeas Oh hi. Gone Fishin'

Probably a timeless flag that won't need changed throughout the years. And it was caused by several slave states suddenly being admitted in droves after the election of Lewis Cass in 1848.

11. Marc Pasquin 43 % pure, 57 % recycled sins

what about this: the first would be the fascist version. The bird near the hoist is a willow grouse there as it is the avian emblem of alaska, is aggressively territorial and because I can't see how you can avoid putting a bird on a flag representing a regime headed by the Birdman of Alcatraz.

fasc-alaska.png

The communist version should be self-explanatory

com-alaska.png

et37, occam, Raziel27n and 1 other person like this.
  12. Marc Pasquin 43 % pure, 57 % recycled sins

what about this ? the idea behind it is the same logic as the flag adopted OTL by the CSA: it keeps the colours and design elements of the US to present itself as a successor state rather then a new, unrelated country but at the same time, has a design different enough so as not to be confused in battle, The 13 stars and stripes would not represent the number of subnational entities but rather be fixed and represent the 13 colonies who rebelled against the british and thus, a claim on their legacy.

alt-north-usa.png

et37, TooManyIdeas and Raziel27n like this.
  13. Raziel27n Active Member

I know we’re formal here, but my god, these flags are absolutely God Tier.

et37 and Kaiser_Jaeger like this.
  14. TooManyIdeas Oh hi. Gone Fishin'

That's actually really good! Thank you so much!

Kaiser_Jaeger likes this.
  15. Marc Pasquin 43 % pure, 57 % recycled sins

I am too modest to accept such compliment.

I am however partial to chanting, insence and virgin sacrifices.

16. et37 Active Member

Can I get a flag that represents this area as an independent country? It broke off from the US during the Great Depression and is a democratic republic.

Attached Files:

17. Marc Pasquin 43 % pure, 57 % recycled sins

what about this. since all 4 states used at the time flags tracing their origins to the Civil war, they could have adopted a combination of the beauregard pattern battle flag of the army of trans-mississippi and ubiquitous battle flags adopted by the army of mississippi and other units.

alt-csa2.png

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
    Don Pelican, Konrad13 and et37 like this.
  18. ramones1986 Grumpy and Lazy

Can someone make a new coat of arms with elements derived from the coats of the cities of Salamanca and Avila?

19. et37 Active Member

Excellent, if it’s not too much to ask can you please make a Klan flag for said nation as well? The reason for this is that The Klan is elected into power, which causes a Black Revolt.

20. Marc Pasquin 43 % pure, 57 % recycled sins

do you mean a flag for the klan organisation itself or a flag for the country under a klan regime ?