Reds fanfic

He's saying that what you said could possibly piss off some people with what you said.

I sorta understand what you're trying to say though. A lot of the military involves heavy lifting and sprinting, which is why you don't see many women in MOS's like Artillery or Tank Crews, even in gender-integrated militaries like Russia.

If we are looking at the history of modern combat, women have historically been great snipers because they are, on average, more patient than men. So I could see that as a position that many military women in the Comintern covet.

He's saying that what you said could possibly piss off some people with what you said.

I sorta understand what you're trying to say though. A lot of the military involves heavy lifting and sprinting, which is why you don't see many women in MOS's like Artillery or Tank Crews, even in gender-integrated militaries like Russia.

If we are looking at the history of modern combat, women have historically been great snipers because they are, on average, more patient than men. So I could see that as a position that many military women in the Comintern covet.
XDXD:coldsweat:
I was misunderstood a bit. Have you heard about "Night Witches"? Soviet pilots were terrifying of the German hordes! And our snipers? I did not say that women can not serve in the army, but in some spheres there are more of them, and in some smaller ... we are equal, but different.

Today I found out that I was given an award to the artist who was developing a fairy tale about ... how the mole was looking for the one who shit him naked:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please - say that in an alternative reality there is no such nonsense!

That book is a flawless romp that you will not disrespect, sir!

What is he talking about?

This, presumably:

hqdefault.jpg

It's a really funny kids book, with the added benefit of teaching kids the shape of different animals feaces.

Attachments

• upload_2017-4-10_19-32-38.jpeg
    upload_2017-4-10_19-32-38.jpeg
    7.7 KB · Views: 285
The mole found a turd in his head ... he studied the shit of different animals .... somebody wrote ...
:'(

You're being a little over the top on this. I mean, it's for the 5-8, poop jokes are their favourite thing, and this encorporates some learning into that. Also, the pun in the title is hilarious.

You're being a little over the top on this. I mean, it's for the 5-8, poop jokes are their favourite thing, and this encorporates some learning into that. Also, the pun in the title is hilarious.
It's not true - when I was eight I did not joke about this ... And in general what moral lesson do we give them? Put a shit - back in response !? Very funny! Have you heard of such a thing as cultural enrichment?

It's not true - when I was eight I did not joke about this ... And in general what moral lesson do we give them? Put a shit - back in response !? Very funny! Have you heard of such a thing as cultural enrichment?

Not every children story needs a moral lesson. And I'll be honest, from my experience with the 5-8 demographic, you were an outlier.

So, I was going to wait a bit to do this, since the last thread really went off the rails. However, I really don't want the above conversation to continue.

So...

AH.Com thread Terrorist Bombing in Brazil

Kalki said:
The BBC-FT is reporting that one of the conspirators was caught. Apparently, a drone found him hunting, and troops swooped in to capture him.