Rank Insignia and Uniforms Thread

Hapsburg

Banned
Those are some really fucking awesome pictures. I mean, it must take a lot of time and effort to construct your own like that. I have to settle with drawings and sketches and such.

Speaking of, I might as well contribute. As lackluster as it is, compared to Bakelite's stuff.

Although the CGU Army Air Forces are structurally part of the Army, they have their own ranks, traditions, and uniforms- following in the mould of several Air Forces of Earth's ancient past. The capability of, and dependence on, air superiority for ground operations merits the Air Force's relative independence from Army Command. It is, however, still part of the Army and is subject to Army chain of command.
Typically, AAF uniforms are dark blue jackets and trousers, with light blue shirts, and corn-yellow piping.
This example shows Air Chief Marshal Nestor Nicholas Gordon, Chief of Staff of the Army Air Forces, in service dress uniform with an orange Air Force type marshal's baton.

PS) next thing I'll do will be rank insignia and names, rather than uniforms displaying them.

CGU Air Chief Marshal Nestor Gordon.png

Last edited:

VT45

Banned
But in all honesty, you deserve these accolades. That's really awesome. Would you be open to requests at all?

a_confrontation_by_imperator_zor-d326wv8.jpg

A Planetary Magistrate of the Interstellar Protectorate's Governing Corps and member of a Planetary High Command enters in negotiations for conditions of his surrender to the Novan Empire with a Novan Noblewoman. Both understand the nessesity of doing this job but neither of them are praticularly happy about it nor do they approve of the system of government that their counterpart represents.

Uniforms for the Military of a United North America (2030/2050ish)

I plan on making a series of uniforms, ranging from the ordinary private all the way up to the President-General. It'll take some time, but I've got a few ideas...

I would like to point out that a respirator without a face mask is fairly useless. Most gases used in warfare would be absorbed by the moist tissue around the eyes, ergo still entering your system. A good proportion are also vesicants (i.e cause blisters) which would also react VERY BADLY with any bare skin, especially the aforementioned eyes.

But hey, rule of cool right?

The TL is actually posted in ASB, so yeah, reality was sort of blown out the window quite a ways back. Also, the personnel are mostly aircrews for airship fleets, so most of the respirators are actually oxygen masks for high altitude operations.

The TL is actually posted in ASB, so yeah, reality was sort of blown out the window quite a ways back. Also, the personnel are mostly aircrews for airship fleets, so most of the respirators are actually oxygen masks for high altitude operations.

Yeah, it is ASB, what with the Lovecraftian monsters and eldritch aliens.

Ming777

Monthly Donor
From TheMann's Canadian TL, the Insignia and Cap Badge of the Canadian SAS:

Canada SAS Black.png

The insignia uses elements from the SAS and the Devil's Brigade in the design.

Canada SAS Black.png