Question: How would other Indian states react to end of Mughal Empire w/ Maratha victory at Panipat?

I don't know much about Indian history but am thinking about adding some sub-plots to future posts regarding India.

I read that General Bhau, cousin of the Peshwa and guardian of the heir, Vishwasrao, intended to pronounce the end of the Mughal Emperor after defeating the Mughal/Rohilla/Durrani forces at Panipat and pronounce the Hindu Vishwasrao as the new Emperor. I'm not sure if he would be a new Hindu Mughal or a Maratha Emperor.

Assuming a massive victory by the Marathas that sent the Durrani's back across the border, destroyed the Rohillas and killed the Mughal Emperor, how would this be taken by the other states in India, mainly Muslim Nabobs reigning over Hindu majorities?

How would the other Maratha chiefs take this?

Would the Marathas become increasingly Hindu-centric and eventually try to overthrow the Muslim heads of state/warlords in Mysore (Sultan Hyder Ali), Hyderabad, the Carnatic, Awadh, etc?

I've looked at some other alt-Panipat posts and notice many believed that the Maratha Empire would fall apart eventually under its own weight. That may be true but would it be possible to successfully overthrow the southern Muslim Nababs first?

Thanks for any feedback. Not a strong area for me.

I think after 2 years i have and for your qus Mysore king was Hindu who's army build on the money of Maratha but when maratha loss at panipat Haider ali take the throne from child ruler of Mysore, and if they win at Panipat then
1 - In north mughal, Durrani and rohilla power is lost, Nawab of awadh lost his artillery so for Maratha to crush him is as simple as crushing an ant
2-in south only one Muslim power which is Hyderabad which can defeat with the help of Mysore and trivantpuram(modern Kerala and some part of Tamilnadu) kings so.
3-After winning Panipat, British are going to return to only trade of course and Maratha have to fight for all portion between Himalaya to Indian ocean. And from Afghanistan to east in Brahmaputra river
4-cast system going to crack due to the ongoing war between Persian and in eastern Burma, in the ocean with British .