President Reagan - in 1968

Hey Guy's, I appreciate all the enthusiasm the folks seem to be getting out of this TL, who are reading it for the first time. But It's just this timeline, and any of my many other timelines are put on hold indefinitely at this time. When I originally wrote this timeline, I was still a sophomore at Undergrad, and I still wrote a majority of this during the summer when I had ample time to do all the research for this TL, and I didn't have to worry about all the readings that you have to do as Poli Sci and History Double major.

Flash forward two years, and I'm now two months into my first year of Law School, and I spend so much time studying that I can barely keep my eyes straight lol. Eventhough I will still read and try to contribute as best as I can to other peoples timelines,because it's always refreshing to me to kind of step away from the Law abit. With that being said, there is almost no way im going to have the time to properly devote to finishing this timeline during my first year.

I might say that I could get inspired to finish during winter break, but after a full month of finals on areas of law that you havent been tested on all semester...I seriously tend to doubt it lol:D Thanks for all the support everyone.