President Palin's State of the Union Speech

OOC: Sorry about the DBWI technicalities and "ideological wish fulfillment" but you see the sad thing about all of this is that the bolded part you see below is about the only thing I made up. The rest are taken from REAL OTL SARAH PALIN QUOTES! And sure Obama (57 states), Biden (Justice Robert's memory) and Clinton (Bosnian sniper fire) all have their gaffs and crazy quotes and you can do one about Biden doing a SOTU and it'd be just as messed up... but Sarah Palin is just on a whole league of her own here. She's right up there with ol' Dubya.

Believe me, for the sake of the future of America, I WISH I invented "Fungible molecules", "death panels" and the "Department of Law".

OOC: Granted, a Palin presidency would be a tragedy, but she would have made for an even more laughable president than W. And that's saying something, you betcha. Stewart and Colbert would have it made. Now, as for my own reaction, suicide is definitely a bit . . . rash . . . but moving to Canada wouldn't be totally out of the question. I'd probably just wait it out, as it's likely we wouldn't have to wait long for the impeachment trial to finish up.