Asking this question to my few friends, they haven't really given me good or at least satisfactory answers as of yet, mainly as a Timeline of events - So A while ago, I was talking about Karl Emil von Hohenzollern, Electoral Prince of Brandenburg and how he was apparently planned to marry Maria Anna Josepha von Habsburg of Austria, daughter of Ferdinand III, Sister of Leopold I, Aunt of Joseph I & Karl VI, and Great-Aunt of Maria Theresa, as well as potentially succeed John III Sobieski of Poland (don't know how accurate this idea is). So the timeline of events for me has KE and MAJ have several children while W3 still becomes King of England with M2 but have children survive who to adulthood. William IV dies after 5-7 years, childless, thanks to Smallpox, Charles III dies after 3 years, due to disease or something, and his 5 year old son (Henry IX) has a 7 year regency before dying from an accident of some kind. Mary, however, is married to the eldest surviving son of Karl Emil & Maria Anna Josepha (let's name him Frederick to be fun), having two sons themselves (named Karl & Wilhelm respectfully). When Henry IX dies, Mary leaves with the young prince Wilhelm and they're crowned as Co-Monarchs (Mary III and William V) while in Europe, Karl is eyeing the HRE and Austria due to the Habsburgs going through their OTL familial problems.

So, would this timeline of events be considered plausible or would you do something to switch it up in various ways? (Oh and who would you give W4 & J3 as their spouses)?

Last edited:
Asking this question to my few friends, they haven't really given me good or at least satisfactory answers as of yet, mainly as a Timeline of events - So A while ago, I was talking about Karl Emil von Hohenzollern, Electoral Prince of Brandenburg and how he was apparently planned to marry Maria Anna Josepha von Habsburg of Austria, daughter of Ferdinand III, Sister of Leopold I, Aunt of Joseph I & Karl VI, and Great-Aunt of Maria Theresa, as well as potentially succeed John III Sobieski of Poland (don't know how accurate this idea is). So the timeline of events for me has KE and MAJ have several children while W3 still becomes King of England with M2 but have children survive who to adulthood. William IV dies after 5-7 years, childless, thanks to Smallpox, Charles III dies after 3 years, due to disease or something, and his 5 year old son (Henry IX) has a 7 year regency before dying from an accident of some kind. Mary, however, is married to the eldest surviving son of Karl Emil & Maria Anna Josepha (let's name him Frederick to be fun), having two sons themselves (named Karl & Wilhelm respectfully). When Henry IX dies, Mary leaves with the young prince Wilhelm and they're crowned as Co-Monarchs (Mary III and William V) while in Europe, Karl is eyeing the HRE and Austria due to the Habsburgs going through their OTL familial problems.

So, would this timeline of events be considered plausible or would you do something to switch it up in various ways? (Oh and who would you give W4 & J3 as their spouses)?
I think the marriage could work but the co-regnants thing is less plausible though not ASB