Photos of the Kaiserreich

untitled1.png

Members of the persian army in 1956 shortly before the start of "Operation Darius" , a miltary invasion of kurdish and iraqi territories under ottoman control in support of the separatist rebells.
The persian government legitimated the attack arguing the use of chemical weapons by the ottoman government agaimst iraqi insurgents near the border with Persia was clearly a threath for the persian population
800px-Flag_of_Hejaz_1917.svg.png

Flag of the Kingom of Hejaz: the country was founded in 1954 after the ashemites, allied with the rashidis, managed to win the controll of Mecca and Medina from the collapsing ottoman empire and their rivals the saudis.
Many historians believe that the loss of the two cities is the main cause behind the ottoman government's sudden decisions to use chemicals weapons in the war against the kurdistan and iraqi rebels.
Even if Hejaz and Arabia are deeply connected ( including the fact that their kings are related to each other) the two countries aren't allowed to unite under the same government: both Egypt and Persia oppose this move fearing that would give the rashidis too much power

Last edited:
german-bundeswehr-germanmade-marder-infantry-combat-vehicles-of-the-picture-id158365079

2009, the end of the French Spring! For the fourth time in 150 years, german imperial forces occupy Paris. Behind, at the Arc de Triomph, we still see a republican flag.

What did the French do to the Italians?
I mean Napoleon invaded us, his nephew betrayed us during the Unification, they treathed us like sh*t after ww1 (to be fair the british did the same), and right now they are treating us as if we were their servants rather than european partners.
I mean i don't hate them and i like many aspects of their coulture but sometime they just piss me off.

Tripolitania.png

Flag of the kingdom of tripolitania (1920-1955) .
Even after the end of the first Weltkrieg and the reconquest of their former colony, the ottoman empire had virtually no power over it.
For most of its existence the kingdom was afflicted by sindacalist agitation, ethnic tension with italian settlers who simply refused the new status quo, fighting between pro-ottoman tribes and the pro-egyptian ones, and various independence movements who had developed under the short lived italian occupation.
Unlike other areas of the empire, Tripolitania's liberation was relatively peaceful: in the last months of 1955 it was leaked to the press that the king had plans to impose the deaft and to send the army to help the dying ottoman empire, causing various protests and riots in the entire nation( even the pro-ottoman elements of the population saw no reason to support thd sultane in his falling conflict).
The king escaped shortly after and Tripolitania was declared a repubblic
1200px-Flag_of_the_National_Front_for_the_Salv.png

Flag of the repubblic of Tripolitania (1955-present day)
The republic tecnically fought with the other axis power in the ottoman-axis war (1956-1961) but in reality it only sent a small token force .
Trivia facts: it is the only nation of the axis power that has completely decriminalized homsexualty, having recognised same-sex unions in 2016.

renzi-militare-1132x670.jpg

General Matteo Renzi of the Italian Federation during a speech in the military accademy of Tripoli where he openly praised the efforts of tripolitanian soldiers against egyptian aggression and neo-totalist terroristic organisations.
One of the most ironic effects of Tripolitania's indipendence has been the reproachment with its formal colonial master italy .
This has been caused mostly by Egypt's foreign policy: since 1969 king Abul III of Egypt has adopted the ideology of "pan-arabism" , entering immediatelly in conflict with Lybia and Rashidi Arabia ( even if many international observers beliece that this tension was inevitable even without this ideological attitude).
Since 1971 Tripolitania and Italy have been allied against egyptian expansionism and they have been economical and milital partners

xo!ps-il3.gif

Proposed flag of the comfederation of palestine.
This flag has been proposed by independence movements in the precture of palestine and it unites nationalistic and religious symbols.
Only 23% of the palestinian population has express desire to leave the Sultanate of Egypt

1046368976.jpg

Soldiers of the Italian Federation in Phoenicia (2011)
This photo was taken during the Phoenicia-Turckey border conflict (2009-2015) .
During the war the italian government ( together with imperial france and the spanish republic) started a military mission to protect cristian comunites in the area, fearing a repetion of the religious persecutions that happened under the Islamic repubblic of Turkey.

german-bundeswehr-germanmade-marder-infantry-combat-vehicles-of-the-picture-id158365079

2009, the end of the French Spring! For the fourth time in 150 years, german imperial forces occupy Paris. Behind, at the Arc de Triomph, we still see a republican flag.
This is even more humiliating than cheese eating surrender monkeys. Because unlike OTL where they point to one incident, they have multiple instances of France getting it's ass kicked. It's now "a bus of German tourists have taken Paris"

This is even more humiliating than cheese eating surrender monkeys. Because unlike OTL where they point to one incident, they have multiple instances of France getting it's ass kicked. It's now "a bus of German tourists have taken Paris"

"Anything on the news dear?"

"The weather will be a might chilly tommrrow, the Foreign Minister is a homosexual and the Germans have captured Paris."

"I asked for news dammit!"

- (I do not know if any British foreign ministers have actually been LGBT, i'm just stereotyping politicians)

20110716_181621.jpg

"Who demand entree?"
"Otto I., Kaiser of Austria, Head of the Danubian Federation!"
"I don´t know him!"
"King of Hungary, Bohemia, Illyria and Jerusalem!"
"I don´t know him!"
"Archduke of....!"
"I DON´T KNOW HIM! Who before GOD demand entree?"
"A poor sinner!"
The door opens.

20110716_181621.jpg

"Who demand entree?"
"Otto I., Kaiser of Austria, Head of the Danubian Federation!"
"I don´t know him!"
"King of Hungary, Bohemia, Illyria and Jerusalem!"
"I don´t know him!"
"Archduke of....!"
"I DON´T KNOW HIM! Who before GOD demand entree?"
"A poor sinner!"
The door opens.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA just spat out my hot chocolate while reading it

Well it is still better that Italy's situation in Kaiserreich: not only we got divided in five different nations but basically every single player i met seems obsessed to divide it even further.

In what way, do you unify Italy?
It depends on what italian country you use.
You can tecnically reunify it with Two Sicilies but this means dividing the other states even further and create a loose confederation out of them .
I heard that the italian repubblic is the most difficoult one because you have Austria costantly on your back and the balkan wars are your best chance against them
I am still new to the game so i apologise for my general lack of knowledge