Photos from Featherston's Confederacy/ TL-191

nq7asr4pn6y41.png

The culmination of eight decades of hereditary enmity: the Stars and Stripes fly over the Confederate Capitol, and all of Richmond, reuniting a nation.

Saddam.jpg

Picture of Saddam Hussein, a rebel leader in what is today Iraq during the Ottoman Wars of the 1970s to 1980s.

Hussein's campaign was marked with terror as many religious and ethnic groups were targets of his forces. The most notable were the Shias and Kurdish groups in Ottoman Mesopotamia. His campaign of terror ended at the battle of Mosul, where an Ottoman sniper killed him. Despite this, Ottoman Mesopotamia gained complete independence as the Republic of Iraq. However, many Iraqis do not give credit to Saddam for the independence of their nation, with the Iraqi government even apologizing to the Shias and Kurds for Saddam's actions.

220px-Monument_at_Mass_Grave_for.jpg

Kurdish memorial of the victims of Saddam's campaign.

View attachment 808582
Picture of Saddam Hussein, a rebel leader in what is today Iraq during the Ottoman Wars of the 1970s to 1980s.

Hussein's campaign was marked with terror as many religious and ethnic groups were targets of his forces. The most notable were the Shias and Kurdish groups in Ottoman Mesopotamia. His campaign of terror ended at the battle of Mosul, where an Ottoman sniper killed him. Despite this, Ottoman Mesopotamia gained complete independence as the Republic of Iraq. However, many Iraqis do not give credit to Saddam for the independence of their nation, with the Iraqi government even apologizing to the Shias and Kurds for Saddam's actions.

View attachment 808594
Kurdish memorial of the victims of Saddam's campaign.
The replies to this are going to be very nice. I'll get the popcorn.

nq7asr4pn6y41.png

The culmination of eight decades of hereditary enmity: the Stars and Stripes fly over the Confederate Capitol, and all of Richmond, reuniting a nation.

"When the flag of the Union flies atop the Confederate Capitol... all of Richmond will know that the evil of Featherston's Confederacy has been wiped from the face of the Earth."

Greatest thing I've seen from TL-191.

Last edited:
Dewey.jpg

Thomas Dewey announcing that Texas has been readmitted into the Union, Fourth of July, 1948. Historians credit the readmission of Texas as why Dewey won the 1948 election.

View attachment 808782
Thomas Dewey announcing that Texas has been readmitted into the Union, Fourth of July, 1948. Historians credit the readmission of Texas as why Dewey won the 1948 election.

I also see Texas (eventually) rejoining the Union, but not until at least 5-10 years later.

Perhaps it's an issue that his successor (Irving Morrell in my head-canon) deals with.

Last edited:
Hey man I don't want you to do this because it's pretty much asking for a flame war especially since you also make Amazing Post in this thread. I hope you understand about it okay man 👍
Thanks, man. I put those because, well, I had a feeling I might get angry replies. I'll stop talking about how Middle Eastern and African dictators in this thread.

300px-Birmingham_campaign_dogs.jpg

Freedom Party Stalwarts using dogs on a black teen resisting being sent to a death camp, Birmingham, Alabama, late 1930s. This becomes one of the most infamous images of the Population Reduction.