Photos from Featherston's Confederacy/ TL-191

Super Squadron was a series of British entertainment An advanced fighting force from outer space turning into spandex-clad warriors who fought monsters and towards the end of the episode, they called on massive machines called Super Robots to help them take down the tougher monsters. TL-191 of Super Sentai.
Image missing.

warsaw_1944-min.jpg

A grainy photo of the immediate aftermath of the Superbombing of Philadelphia, circa 1944. The photographer who shot this photo would succumb to radiation poisoning months after the bombing of the city.

Can I see some of it?
Sure.
Land Cruiser $+ & T-34.png

Land Cruiser of the Race and a T-34 for size comparison.
I based the pic on Heinrich Jäger's description of the land cruiser captured by Otto Skorzeney, small and cramped for a human but very sleek and refined.
I used sections from several modern MBT'S.

Race Asslt. Rifle III.jpg

Assault rifle of the Race.
Always meant to do some improved versions of the L.C. and rifle as well as a "Killercraft" but never got around to it, if someone starts a World War thread I'd like to post some more pics of weapons of the Race there but I don't want to derail this thread.

Sure.
View attachment 665456
I based the pic on Heinrich Jäger's description of the land cruiser captured by Otto Skorzeney, small and cramped for a human but very sleek and refined.

View attachment 665459
Always meant to do some improved versions of the L.C. and rifle as well as a "Killercraft" but never got around to it, if someone starts a World War thread I'd like to post some more pics of weapons of the Race there but I don't want to derail this thread.

Pangur

Donor
Sure.
View attachment 665456

View attachment 665459
Often wondered about the Race weapons. I could never visualize them. Thanks

Often wondered about the Race weapons. I could never visualize them. Thanks
Glad you liked it.
Turtledove never was very descriptive of the Race technology but I always imagined it being not too radically different than our own but when it came to the assault rifle I wondered the most about the pistol grip, I imagine the Race hands having only dour fingers but were they longer than human fingers, were the digits each a different size?
Was what we call the pinky the longest finger in a Race male?
I liked the forward hand grip but I thin the pistol grip looks a little too much like it was designed for a human hand.