Photos from Alternate Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we are showing photos of captured aircraft, here are some of my favorite aircraft of all time, the B-17 Flying Fortress, in the service of Japan and Germany.

A very weird Reichstag photo:

VERY alternate Reichstag.PNG

steam-tank-sabertooth.jpg

A painting of forces of the Milanese League advancing through the rubble of Orleans, spearheaded by a Breton (Brittany) Landship purchased from the Duchy of Milan - 1511
Isn't that a steam tank from Warhammer?

Xen

Banned
The Hagia Sophia, the Church of Holy Wisdom and the seat of the Patriarch of Constantinople.

hagiasophianew.jpg

Nice...

Nice stuff all around. Nice idea, of using OTL photos of captured aircraft with ATL captions. Very nice.
Oh, and that steam tank pic from Warhammer - nice use!
Very, very, nice. Hmmm... what sort of TL would produce something like that... well, looks like in that TL, ol' Leonardo was more successful... interesting idea...

Japanese ‘Flying Tigers’

P-40’s of the American Volunteer Group, known as the ‘Flying Tigers’ at a training base outside of Tokyo prior to transferring to Manchuria.
Organized in the spring of 1941 by Major Claire Lee Chennault, the AVG flew along side Japanese forces from July 1941 until the United State entered the war versus the Soviet Union in 1943 and they were incorporated into the US 14th Air Force.

p-40e_tachikawa.jpg

Last edited:

Hapsburg

Banned
Mmmmm... opium...
In that world, I would actually go to starbucks. Every day.

Less angst and fewer expletives when asking a simple question makes you look less retarded. :rolleyes:
What expletives? If you're talking about "fuck", I only said that once, and besides, it's not a cuss word, despite what the FCC and MPAA want you to think. It's just a word. I use it every day, and so does everyone else.

The EU take Berlin:
Huh. Wonder how that'd happen. French-led antinazi alliance of European nations formed prior to the war[/I]?

Juan Trippe decides that airships are the future of trans-oceanic travel and signs a contract with Goodyear-Zeppelin for a series of airships.
Clipper.JPG

Historically he did just about everything he could to stop G-Z from getting mail contracts and to prevent the export of helium to Germany.

Really like this and bumped it. Great work with the subtle changes to the control car and engine layout!

Status
Not open for further replies.