Photos from Alternate Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought it must have been them or something.

How'd you get it, though?

Downloaded it off YouTube with the Firefox downloader as an MP4 file, then turned it into a WMV file on OnlineConvert.com(so I could upload it onto Movie Maker). Whole process of getting it off YT took about 50 seconds. :D

Re-posting from the propaganda thread 'cause this is a moving video. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKIZSyDD9YQ&feature=youtu.be

I made a rally video. :D:eek: It actually has an alternate history speech that I made by splicing together various Harry Truman lines. A guy even rushes the dictator and they all "Hail!" "America! America!" as the goons beat the guy to death. :D:eek: And yes, those are USA flags, with stars depicting the countries that "should" be in the Republican Union. Think of them as the emblem of Manifest Destiny in my TL. :cool:

Napoleon53.

That was made of raw, unvarnished win.

That was good and you should feel good.

Congratulations.

Napoleon53.

That was made of raw, unvarnished win.

That was good and you should feel good.

Congratulations.

Muchos gracias, SS. :D

I'm working on another with all the "Madness" nations' anthems (from the general TL, not from an particular era), each with a slideshow. I've completed the Union and the Confederation of the Carolinas so far. I'll post it when it's done. :D

Cross-posting from propaganda.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFk2yArSzLU

I made another propaganda video. :D

The creaky old recording of Battle Cry of Freedom I used had a line which fit the TL ridiculously well: "Even though they may be poor, not a man shall be a slave." In the context of my TL, that's the Union in a nutshell; they banned slavery before anyone else, and it's one of their main ways to hate on their neighbors and be self-righteous, and the Slavic and Irish workers they abuse and pay next to nothing (that replaced slaves) are the ones who "may be poor, but aren't slaves." :eek::D

Cross-posting from propaganda.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFk2yArSzLU

I made another propaganda video. :D

The creaky old recording of Battle Cry of Freedom I used had a line which fit the TL ridiculously well: "Even though they may be poor, not a man shall be a slave." In the context of my TL, that's the Union in a nutshell; they banned slavery before anyone else, and it's one of their main ways to hate on their neighbors and be self-righteous, and the Slavic and Irish workers they abuse and pay next to nothing (that replaced slaves) are the ones who "may be poor, but aren't slaves." :eek::D

Yet another epic job. What timeline is this for?

How many times does this

960260_462464047172915_1395914831_n.jpg

have to happen before people will learn NOT to hold wedding receptions on Isla Nublar? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

===

Story about the photo.

Vexacus

Banned
The fifth face added to Mount Rushmore depicting President Adolf Hitler, the son of 2nd generation German immigrants to the US, who some consider to be one of the greatest US Presidents in history:
mtrushmore.jpg

German Furher Hans Vonklinkerhoffen on his first visit to the United States since becomming Furher of the Greater German Reich in 2011:
mv5bmta3njcwnzywotveqtj.jpg

Day three of the Allied invasion of Iran, the Iranians unleash a VA-111 Shkval armed with a 15 kiloton nuclear warhead against the USS GHW Bush while it travels past the Bahrainian coast. The Bush capsizes with huge loss of life and two smaller vessels are also lost.

BUSH.jpg

The fifth face added to Mount Rushmore depicting President Adolf Hitler, the son of 2nd generation German immigrants to the US, who some consider to be one of the greatest US Presidents in history:

German Furher Hans Vonklinkerhoffen on his first visit to the United States since becomming Furher of the Greater German Reich in 2011:

yours or from something ?

This picture was recovered from a camera found on board a ferryboat wreck in Old New York Harbor near Liberty Island. It is believed to have been taken just as a Russian ICBM destroyed the city at the beginning of the Cuban War during the middle part of the 20th century.

Last day in NY-BW.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.