"Phil won't leave his room" - A Doctor Who Production History

I hadn't given that any thought. I see Royce Mills did Dalek voices in the 80s. Well, I always liked him in The Cut Price Comedy Show, so he'll do for me. I think Roy Skelton could be coaxed back (as he was for Curse Of Fatal Death).

I used DeepArt and this book cover texture on Deviant Art to make this

PicPart26d.jpg

Tell me more please.
I'm on my tablet atm but IIRR Inferno saw Pertwee run over a stuntman and the director have a heart attack. The explosion in Tomb of the Cybermen was accidentally tamped and thus too powerful.
Tom Baker broke a collarbone in The Sontaran Experiment.
Battlefield saw Aldred and McCoy nearly electrocuted and drowned.
The explosion in The Greatest Show on the Galaxy also had an problem with being overly powerful.
Revenge of the Cybermen saw a slew of accidents and Sladen was nearly killed.

There are more.

By the way, when would it air? And who would be the main creative forces? ie. producers, writers, directors, music etc.
Still thinking that through. The reason I went for BBC Scotland is that they adapted comic series The Bogie Man, which has that ersatz hard-boiled thing going on. BBC Scotland had plans to adapt Grant Morrison's The Invisibles, so that combined in my head to make BBC Scotland the right home for a film-noir parody sci-fi fantasy series. I'm thinking 1995-97.

The friend I had in mind to write this all up doesn't feel up to it, so I might leave it as something vaguely alluded to.

Would it be alright if I made some casting suggestions, in case you ever do a story where the classic Doctors are recast (à la The Five Doctors & Twice Upon a Time)?

You can as a nice bit of conversation. It's not a topic I'm considering pursuing in the timeline* but it sounds like a fun discussion.

*Twice Upon A Time infuriates me

Cheers. Here are my picks:
First Doctor should obviously be David Bradley, and I think Colin, as the only surviving ITTL classic Doctor, should be allowed to stay. As for the rest:
Second: Michael Troughton
Third: David Suchet
Fourth: Hugh Bonneville
Fifth: Mark Sheppard
Seventh: Bill Bailey

Suchet? Bonneville, Baily, all good choices. Bailey in particular was excellent in Black Books. Bonneville was very good in Downton Abbey. Suchet was quite good as Poiret. As the Doctor? Interesting choices.

I would have said David is the Troughton who looks most like his father. Mark Sheppard looks like he could make a decent Seventh. Sanjeev Kohli has the right sort of shaped face for the Third (Jason Mantzoukas even moreso, but I've only ever seen him play manic comedy roles).

Wearing my hat as God of this Particular Timeline, full-on recasting won't happen (outside of The Five Doctors) and any past Doctors would be of the "flickering monitor and soundalike" kind. Like John Guilor in Day Of The Doctor.