Peshawar Lancers Redux Project Index

Right now I'm working on a short piece on the Impactor itself. Plus we need slang for cannibals. Stirling already grabbed "Eaters". I'm thinking "The Hungry Eye" or "Crossed the Line".

Yesssssssss... with all of the realism we're throwing about, I was afraid we'd lose all of the Mad Max/I am Legend/The Stand etc. post-apocalyptic cannibal neo-primitives of the book.

Peshawar Lancers for Victoria Revolutions?

Okay, I'm not sure if this is the right thread to say it, but...
there has been some talk about a Peshawar Lancers Victoria:Revolutions mod in the Paradox Interactive forum, but no work has been done. The idea struck me as ingenious, and I was wondering if anyone wanted to help me get a team together to work a Peshawar Lancers Ricky mod? :D

Yesssssssss... with all of the realism we're throwing about, I was afraid we'd lose all of the Mad Max/I am Legend/The Stand etc. post-apocalyptic cannibal neo-primitives of the book.

Well...In north America we haven't brought up the coastal regions much, except that they are very dangerous places;)

I had some ideas for how we could actually apply our expanded universe/plot revision:
I think a good way to depict the post-apocalyptic world would be to write it in the form of some country's expedition journal. Maybe North America, but I think the British returning to Britain might work.
I'd rather like to see a story about the Post-Fall chaos. Maybe set around 1879 in Britain, as they just figure out that the weather will continue to be cold.
In any case, a Redux overview thread would be nice, so I could set up a story based on the expanded setting.

What about a Threads scenario? If you've seen that movie, you'll understand my reasoning. From what I've read, it fits well into TPL.