PC: Prusso-Bavarian royal marriage in the 18th century?

It's exactly like it sounds: scion of the Electorate of Bavaria marries scion of the Kingdom of Prussia in the 18th century. I'm thinking it would be a Bavarian princess marrying a Prussian prince but the other way around could work as well. Does this sound plausible? If so, when would it be most plausible? Early 1740s during the War of Austrian Succession? How about later, in the 1760s/1770s? I know that there are multiple examples of Prussian-Bavarian royal marriages in the early 19th century but I'm curious about the 18th...

It's exactly like it sounds: scion of the Electorate of Bavaria marries scion of the Kingdom of Prussia in the 18th century. I'm thinking it would be a Bavarian princess marrying a Prussian prince but the other way around could work as well. Does this sound plausible? If so, when would it be most plausible? Early 1740s during the War of Austrian Succession? How about later, in the 1760s/1770s? I know that there are multiple examples of Prussian-Bavarian royal marriages in the early 19th century but I'm curious about the 18th...
there the issue of Bavaria being Catholic and Prussia Calvinist...and i think is a little late too care that much