OTL American Map Request

Hello, what I want for Christmas is a map. We have all seen those maps of all the land the British once controled. I want a OTL base map that shows all the land ever under U.S control. This has to have everywhere the star and stripes flew.

-All of Oregon country to 54'40
-All of Mexico
-Cuba
-Phillpines
-Peurto Rico
-Panama
-Hati
-Domnican Republic
- Most of Central America
-Japan
-South Korea
-South Vietnam
-Part of Germany
-and more......

I know this will be hard, but I dont have a paint program on my computer. So pretty much look at all the maps and include all the areas that were once blue. Thanks.........

CannedTech

Banned
Would you want the countries cut out of the map entirely? Also, would one be including all of Mexico/W. Germany/Japan, or the areas that the US specifically controlled in them?

Would you want the countries cut out of the map entirely? Also, would one be including all of Mexico/W. Germany/Japan, or the areas that the US specifically controlled in them?

No, just color them the same color as a US territory,
Yes, only where the US specifically controlled like the US occupied zone in Germany, and all of Japan and South Korea after WW2

I want a OTL base map that shows all the land ever under U.S control.

-All of Oregon country to 54’40
-All of Mexico

I’m getting mixed messages. We claimed all of Oregon but never had any meaningful control above roughly 50ºN, which is the reason we didn’t fight for the claim. And yes, militarily we patrolled much of Mexico after they surrendered, but in terms of actual control, “all” is pushing it.

Do you just want it all as a uniform color? Do you want delineation of status?

I’m getting mixed messages. We claimed all of Oregon but never had any meaningful control above roughly 50ºN, which is the reason we didn’t fight for the claim. And yes, militarily we patrolled much of Mexico after they surrendered, but in terms of actual control, “all” is pushing it.

Do you just want it all as a uniform color? Do you want delineation of status?

Delineation of status is alright. Like how in OTL base maps states, terrotry, and other have a diffent color. But they are all a shade of blue. Are you making one. That would make me happy:D:D:D:D:D:D
And inculde any thing America claimed and occupied in WW2 such as Greenland, Iceland, French and Dutch South America.

Sea Level Map

Could someone create a map with a twenty meter sea level rise? Current political boundaries would be fine.

Dirk_Pitt

Banned
Hello, what I want for Christmas is a map. We have all seen those maps of all the land the British once controled. I want a OTL base map that shows all the land ever under U.S control. This has to have everywhere the star and stripes flew.

-All of Oregon country to 54'40
-All of Mexico
-Cuba
-Phillpines
-Peurto Rico
-Panama
-Hati
-Domnican Republic
- Most of Central America
-Japan
-South Korea
-South Vietnam
-Part of Germany
-and more......

I know this will be hard, but I dont have a paint program on my computer. So pretty much look at all the maps and include all the areas that were once blue. Thanks.........

So... Every single country? Embassies, my friend, embassies...