On the ownership of goats

"We are gathered here today to discuss a final solution to the goatish problem, the Fuhrer feels that keeping goats has weakened the willpower and morals of the Volk, not to mention that now they have eaten all the turnips they keep trying to eat all the coal even though it does not agree with them and what they have done to the Frisian Islands does not bear mentioning," Reinhard Heydrich's opening remarks at the Wannsee Conference

"Nein you can't take away my beautiful nanny Anni," Adolf Eichmann.

Motto of the Reichswehr: Goat mit uns

standard oath of the German soldier: Goat in Himmel! (or Goat on Himmler, mumbled so the SS doesn't quite hear)

The famous Aztec god

Quetzalgoatl

---

Famous Shakespearean insult
Goat, too

---
Famous German play
Faustus by Goathe

----
The Goatbreakers of Bletchley Park

---
Future of medicine and industry
Nannytech (also nannystructures, etc.)

---
Stereotypical American Family
Mother, Father, 2.1 kids

Goatdammit, can we not have any actual discussion about goats on here without it turning into a pun festival? You've got to be kidding me.

Ownership of goats should be strictly limited.They are the next weapon of mass destruction.Look,if you don't believe me,look at what they did to Hitler!

Introduced to this by Colonel Troutstrangler

...I must say 'But what about the smell?'

The goat may not mind, but eau de goat could have serious effects...

...All beards might be goatees...

My twopennorth.:D

Introduced to this by Colonel Troutstrangler

...I must say 'But what about the smell?'

The goat may not mind, but eau de goat could have serious effects...

...All beards might be goatees...

Seriously, desertification emerges rapidly as a problem.

And every village will need a goatherd and a visiting Goat-Shaman (shameless plug):D

My twopennorth.:D

Goat stands for greatest of all time
Who's goat then? Right Kanye West. Kanye is a descendant from slaves who lived in the USA. This means that this thread was about the civil war the whole time :eek:

This is a Pre-1900 TL...

...lf you meant that rat Malcolm 'Can Mhor', perhaps.

And a heart(felt) plea...

...Goat-hair is used in felt not in weaving. So expect more clothes made of felt.

We have to separate the sheep (wool) from the goats (hair).