No Suez- Political butterflies

If Suez hadn't happened, how long would Eden have remained Prime Minister? Presumably he hands over before JFK's assassination, sometime in the early sixties. If he's still at No 10, how does he handle the missile crisis? Future butterflies on Heath, Thatcher, et al?

If Suez hadn't happened, how long would Eden have remained Prime Minister? Presumably he hands over before JFK's assassination, sometime in the early sixties. If he's still at No 10, how does he handle the missile crisis? Future butterflies on Heath, Thatcher, et al?
In OTL, as far as I am aware, he resigned not because of Suez but due to ill health. He was popping pain-killers like smints. That as a given, and factoring in any damage Suez did to his health and reputation, I would guess he resigns sometime shortly after he did in OTL.

I saw NO Suez, and wondered what this was doing in the post 1900 forum.
You should edit the Title.

No Crisis changes the British and French Withdraw from east of the Suez,

Also both Britain and France transfered equipment to Israel, pre Attempt. With no Crisis Israel never gets this infusion of Equipment

I saw NO Suez, and wondered what this was doing in the post 1900 forum.
You should edit the Title.

No Crisis changes the British and French Withdraw from east of the Suez,

Also both Britain and France transfered equipment to Israel, pre Attempt. With no Crisis Israel never gets this infusion of Equipment

I thought he was talking about this suez crisis and as such belongs in the post 1900 forum as it was in 1956