Neverary.com

Diamond

Banned
Did anyone else submit an AH story or article to Lon Prater's ezine, www.neverary.com ? If so, did he purchase anything from you? Just curious.

I submitted a short story which he didn't pick up. It was a GOOD rejection tho, as he said the only reason he didn't take it is that it was thematically similar to another story he'd already committed to. Said he was surprised I'm not already published professionally - ahhhh that was a nice ego-stroking. :D

I have heard of someone people submitting work there....never anyone being successful. Apparently, their rejection wasn't so nice though :p

Neverary

That's very unusual. I've submitted three stories to Lon at Neverary and had two of them accepted. The third--the one he rejected--was given almost six full paragraphs of notes.

Lon has always been an editor who really works hard with those who submit to him.

Grey Wolf

Donor
Unfortunately I've never been good at writing short stories, much better at writing long ones then giving up on them...but I doubt he would want those !

Grey Wolf