Names for Southern superheroes

This is a bit of an oddball request, but I'm working on a comic book set in the Southern US and am trying to think of appropriate names for 'Confederate Superheroes'. Any suggestions? Thanks.

The mysterious Planterman, who uses a whip and brand to defeat his enemies?

But actually: Bonnie Blue, perhaps Grey Falcon or Old Rebel?

The obvious one would be "Captain Confederacy" but I think it's already been used.
It has. In fact, IIRC there have been 2 Captain Confederacy characters, one of whom was black and female, I kid you not.

I rather like Secessionman, with a letter S in a shield on his chest. No conflict with OTL Superman, because in the timeline where the Union lost there is no such character :).

This is a bit of an oddball request, but I'm working on a comic book set in the Southern US and am trying to think of appropriate names for 'Confederate Superheroes'. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Colonel Cotton

Rebel Belle

Mountain Maid

Swamp King

Captain Country

Captain Cajun

Gator

Which OTL superheroes in any comicverse come from the CSA states? (apart from Captain Confederacy)

Marvel:
Gambit.
Rogue
Simon Garth AKA The Zombie (Borderline example)
Cannonball/Husk/Icarus

DC:
Amazing Man III
Damage
Max Mercury?
Flash Forward (Doom Patrol)

There's probably more, but that's all I can think off at the moment.

one that i devised for a project of my own is "Popinjay" (from an archaic word for parrot, specifically used in the South IIRC), basically as a combination of Green Lantern and Captain America (for the project, i decided to come up with a multinational team of superheroes by combining Marvel and DC characters). here's what i wrote on him:
Popinjay: a flamboyantly-dressed hero from the American South, Popinjay draws his powers from a magical ring which produces multicolored energy; this energy can be shaped into objects, including weapons, as well as create blasts of energy and force fields. Even without his ring, Popinjay is at peak physical condition and has hyperkinetic senses, which can make it look like he is flying at times. A Southern gentleman, Popinjay is a veteran military officer and is an adept tactician and commander as a result.

Lots of generic Superhero names (e.g. Superman, Batman, Spiderman, Mr. Fantastic, etc.) would work for any nationality. They don't have to directly reference the South, even if they are published by a dystopian fascist Confederacy.

That said, how about superheroes focused on specific states? Assuming a Confederacy where states have strong identities, local comic book industries might try to tout local heroes, or national groups might try to have multi-state teams to promote their vision of "diversity."
So:

The Horned Toad
The Tar Heel
Old Man River
The Mountaineer

etc.