NAHMT

Concept Reveal
  • AKA Not Another Hasbro-Marvel Thread.
    I have taken the task up for myself to do my own Hasbro Marvel timeline. The divergent point is 1992. Let's say all the ideas I threw around in the other threads are going to become reality. Pretty much Hasbro are going to be like Disney(OWN EVERYTHING). I won't touch too much on the comics because the other threads will focus more on them. This thread focuses on film, video games and Transformers(which will overlap with the other two).
    HASBRO TO ACQUIRE MARVEL FOR 500 MILLION

• 1992 For Hasbro-Marvel
    While the newly merged company had to get off the ground, 1992 was a strong first year. One goal the company has is to revive stagnating franchises.
    The first franchise is Transformers. While the robots in disguise were a smash hit in the 80s, the 90s came in with declining sales. Hasbro-Marvel has announced GENERATION 2. A new cartoon coming in 1995 focusing on a new team of Autobots that continues the story of the original show.
    The next franchise is GI Joe. Another 80s juggernaut that has struggled in the new decade. GI Joe will get a new ongoing comic series that takes place in the main Marvel universe. Coming with this will be a new wave of toys based off the new characters from the comic.

Changes to the recently acquired Marvel include a higher focus on toys. Multiple new lines will be coming over the next 5 years. Also coming are more animated series. The smash success of X-Men has lead to a Spider Man cartoon being greenlit for 1994 and a Thor cartoon to come out in 1995. These 2 shows will air next to X-Men on Fox Kids. Meanwhile Generation 2 will air on the new Cartoon Network, a cable channel dedicated wholly to animation. Cartoon Network will also air reruns of the original Transformers and GI Joe.

The Hasbro-Marvel characters will also be soon hitting the big screen. Hasbro has made a deal with Rupert Murdoch's 20th Century Fox to produce films based off of Hasbro-Marvel characters. The company has films based off Spider Man, Iron Man and the Transformers in development. Overall 1992 has been an extremely successful year for Hasbro-Marvel.

Iron Man Plot
  • The plot for Iron Man
    Tony Stark(Don Johnson) is a billionaire playboy who hides a secret. He is secretly the superhero Iron Man. Meanwhile a rivaling corporation run by Tony's number 1 competitor: Craig Thompson(Tim Curry) builds their own super suit to take down the "Iron Man". The film also stars Denzel Washington as James "Rhodey" Rhodes.

1993 Was not that eventful of a year for Hasbro-Marvel until December. That month, two major events happened. First the debut trailer was released for Iron Man, which will come out in March 1994(I picked it due to a lack of action movies that month). The second major event was on Christmas when Bloomberg reported that Hasbro-Marvel were planning on acquiring Electronic Arts. Overall no real big announcements to be made.