NAHMT

The Sega Legend is coming out in March 2000, the PlayStation 2 is coming out in May 2000 and the Nintendo Dolphin is coming out in December 2000.
So Sony Delayed the PS2? Dunno if Sony would push Earlier the Dolphin-Gamecube, when THE CPU might be ready, dunno the GPU, that can be pushed forward if need..the issue is games...Perfect Dark might be moved to Dolphin them...conker the same

Hudson Soft I think will buy Blizzard. For Activision, Codemasters and Maxis are seemingly front runners.
Maxis was on Bankrupt before EA purchase them OTL, so unless they got money, Would only be Codemasters them

News came out that Neve Campbell would play Baroness in a G.I Joe sequel. This was a puzzling decision due to her being a mostly unknown actress( Party Of 5 doesn't win the Emmy and stays cancelled after season 1. She has mostly done direct to DVD films because of this) but the studio assured that she was a good pick for the role.
Hint for the rest of TTL: She is going to be typecast as female villains for the next few years.

News came out that Neve Campbell would play Baroness in a G.I Joe sequel. This was a puzzling decision due to her being a mostly unknown actress( Party Of 5 doesn't win the Emmy and stays cancelled after season 1. She has mostly done direct to DVD films because of this) but the studio assured that she was a good pick for the role.
Hint for the rest of TTL: She is going to be typecast as female villains for the next few years.
I've to look who she was..she was on scream otl...well not a big loss but not as good otl either...

Nickelodeon has been acquired by Microsoft. This acquisition of Viacom's struggling network will start Microsoft's expansion into television. They also plan on launching Movienet, a channel dedicated to film, and WNTV(World News TV), a news channel.

Get ready for MS antitrust in a few years...

Nickelodeon has been acquired by Microsoft. This acquisition of Viacom's struggling network will start Microsoft's expansion into television. They also plan on launching Movienet, a channel dedicated to film, and WNTV(World News TV), a news channel.
So that is what they do now? Rather videogame make sense, wonder if with a little luck they could be ITTL IPTV service or a proto netflix.

Why only Nick?Why not Showtime too(at thetime was still owned by Viacom) is easier buy Showtime than making a channel from zero, and WNTV..that butterfly away MSNBC isn't it?

So that is what they do now? Rather videogame make sense, wonder if with a little luck they could be ITTL IPTV service or a proto netflix.

Why only Nick?Why not Showtime too(at thetime was still owned by Viacom) is easier buy Showtime than making a channel from zero, and WNTV..that butterfly away MSNBC isn't it?
TL;DR: Viacom don't wanna sell Showtime. Nick has preformed terribly since 1995. Doug and Ren & Stimpy ending in 1996 certainly didn't help. Rugrats end in 1997 pretty much left the network with a bunch of unpopular shows.

TL;DR: Viacom don't wanna sell Showtime. Nick has preformed terribly since 1995. Doug and Ren & Stimpy ending in 1996 certainly didn't help. Rugrats end in 1997 pretty much left the network with a bunch of unpopular shows.
Seems not all grown up, i liked the show but for classic fans is a net positive.... and yeah ouch for Nick, hope MS can inject some vitality, if anything MS should try to get MGM, so their movie chnanel could be an earlier Epyx too