Mass execution of the SS

Susano

Banned
Press a button with Poland and Susano springs.
Yeah, because I hadnt posted here bef... oh, wait I actually had. Youve strange notions of reality, as always, Hurgan (which appears probable now you are.). Besides, that says you who has infamously searched the forums for "Poland" to pick up a fight? :D

Are you champion of Germany ? Do you view yourself as such ? Sad. I am champion of my own persona.
No, but you know what I mean. You dont do your countrys reputation a good service by using such primitive nonsense. Even though it is hilarious in its primitivism and male chauvinism :D

Korwar

Banned
oh, wait I actually had.
Other posters(non-Polish) in other threads remarked about you the same thing.

Even though it is hilarious in its primitivism and male chauvinism
Indeed that was the point. A little joke is always welcomed. On the other hand your culture isn't stereotypically known for good humour. Oh well.
As to chauvinism, I am sure your claims that Partitions of Poland were just Prussia "re-conquring its territory" would be considered a good joke also, if you weren't so serious :)

Susano

Banned
As to chauvinism, I am sure your claims that Partitions of Poland were just Prussia "re-conquring its territory" would be considered a good joke also, if you weren't so serious :)
Your reading comprehension skills seem to be a joke, too.

Besides, I was speaking about gender chauvinism and not national chauvinism.

Korwar

Banned
Your reading comprehension skills seem to be a joke, too.
Ah, such brilliant move on your part. Surely I can not discuss which such devious person:D
Any more attempts to derail the thread Susano, so finally nobody can show anything contradicting your myths ?

Susano

Banned
Ah, such brilliant move on your part. Surely I can not discuss which such devious person:D
Any more attempts to derail the thread Susano, so finally nobody can show anything contradicting your myths ?

This thread was a trainwreck from beginning, thanks to the faulty and disgusting ethics of Michele and you.
However, I never said Prussia reconquered anything. Hence my comment abou your bad reading skills.

Korwar

Banned
This thread was a trainwreck from beginning, thanks to the faulty and disgusting ethics of Michele and you.
Bringing up the treatment of German postwar in context of wartime atrocities is disgusting ? Well I believe it to be appropriate take on history and research for reasons why it was treated in such way.
However, I never said Prussia reconquered anything. Hence my comment abou your bad reading skills.
Of course

https://www.alternatehistory.com/discussion/showthread.php?p=1430276&highlight=Prussia#post1430276
Originally Posted by Susano

Prussia freeing itself from vasallage 1657 and reconquering the directly annexed lands 1772 by greater force invalidates that claim again.

Susano

Banned
Bringing up the treatment of German postwar in context of wartime atrocities is disgusting ? Well I believe it to be appropriate take on history and research for reasons why it was treated in such way.
We never talked about research here.

Right, sorry then, then that was a too inaccurate formulation on my part. After all, Prussia _re_conquered nothing, seeing it was the German Order the lands belonged to formerly. Of course, that doesnt changeanything about the point I made in that thread. As said, it was just inaccurate formulation. Happens.

Korwar

Banned
After all, Prussia _re_conquered nothing, seeing it was the German Order the lands belonged to formerly
Ah, nationalism again.
Teutonic not German order. You attempt to portay at German is of course an attempt to give Germany claim on territories taken by the Order and portay it as German knighthood, rather then made of different European people.
Second Teutonic Order only possesed parts of Prussia and GHdańsk(Polish before)
Third, it never had Great Poland which it took in 1772. So Prussia couldn't 're-conquer' them. And all territories which it took in Pomerania were part of Poland before that.

As said, it was just inaccurate formulation. Happens.
It is a serious of manipulations and misconceptions you engage in from the base point of German nationalism, that aren't visible to a reader that has only brief knowledge of those things.

Susano

Banned
Ah, nationalism again.
Teutonic not German order. You attempt to portay at German is of course an attempt to give Germany claim on territories taken by the Order and portay it as German knighthood, rather then made of different European people.
Second Teutonic Order only possesed parts of Prussia and GHdańsk(Polish before)
Third, it never had Great Poland which it took in 1772. So Prussia couldn't 're-conquer' them. And all territories which it took in Pomerania were part of Poland before that.

Oh, please I point this out to you every time again why the proper translation of Ordo Teutonicus is German Order, surely half a dozen times by now, but since you do not ever try to engage those arguments, but just always repeat your lies again, why bother?
And Pommerania was fought over by Germany, the German Order, Denmark and Poland. Any Polish acquisitions there were as much conquest as anything the Order or Germany did.
And lastly, 1772 the majority of Greater Poland stayed with Poland, and those parts that fell to Prussia I never talked about, so youre just making much noise about nothing.

It is a serious of manipulations and misconceptions you engage in from the base point of German nationalism, that aren't visible to a reader that has only brief knowledge of those things.
yes, Im a cunning and ruthless manipulator using his advanced knowledge of psychology to transform board members into mindless zombies doing my bidding.

Really, Id be much too LAZY to put any effort or focus at campaigning any issue of German nationalism here.

Korwar

Banned
German and Germanic are two different things Susano.
As to 1772 Partition nowhere did you exclude Great Poland in your sentence.
But hey, we can't let the discussion concentrate on SS and German war crimes. Now that would be 'disgusting' :D

Susano

Banned
German and Germanic are two different things Susano.
As to 1772 Partition nowhere did you exclude Great Poland in your sentence.
But hey, we can't let the discussion concentrate on SS and German war crimes. Now that would be 'disgusting' :D

And it would be just as offtopic, seeing how the discussion started about hypothetical (ATL) allied war crimes. And I know its too different things, but (as Ive also told you a dozen times) Germany like France exists since the Treaty of Verdun 843.

Korwar

Banned
And it would be just as offtopic, seeing how the discussion started about hypothetical (ATL) allied war crimes.
No, the discussion wasn't about any Allied war crimes.
It was about possible reaction of Allies to real life and OTL German campaign of genocide and plunder.

Korwar

Banned
Reaction which would be a war crime, yes.
Debatable :)
http://www.yale.edu/lawweb/avalon/un/unchart.htm
Article 53

1. The Security Council shall, where appropriate, utilize such regional arrangements or agencies for enforcement action under its authority. But no enforcement action shall be taken under regional arrangements or by regional agencies without the authorization of the Security Council, with the exception of measures against any enemy state, as defined in paragraph 2 of this Article, provided for pursuant to Article 107 or in regional arrangements directed against renewal of aggressive policy on the part of any such state, until such time as the Organization may, on request of the Governments concerned, be charged with the responsibility for preventing further aggression by such a state.
2. The term enemy state as used in para- graph 1 of this Article applies to any state which during the Second World War has been an enemy of any signatory of the present Charter.

Article 107.

Nothing in the present Charter shall invalidate or preclude action, in relation to any state which during the Second World War has been an enemy of any signatory to the present Charter, taken or authorized as a result of that war by the Governments having responsibility for such action.

Susano

Banned
You brought this forth before. The victors set up a document which decreed their actions legal. Yeah, big surpise there. Had teh Nazsi won, they mightve doen something similar, but would have made the Holocaust any better?