Map Thread XXII

Finally getting up to steam on this project. Outline for old world continents a somewhat modified version of someone else's work (will credit in final version) and probably will change further (I really don't like the shape of western "Europe" and "Africa")

ConanInProgress.png

Thank you. The map design is a bunch of idiosyncracies on my part since my use of Inkscape is akin to a caveman bashing a rock and hoping to get something

Hey, that's orders of magnitude better than what I can do, I basically only use it to make title text for maps.

US Loss 1812 Layout.png

A scenario where the US loses 1812 decisively, New England breaks off and becomes a prosperous British-aligned federation, and the US falls into a series of military governments interspersed with periods of democratic rule, not unlike many of the Latin American republics.

Last edited:
A scenario where the US loses 1812 decisively, New England breaks off and becomes a prosperous British-aligned federation, and the US falls into a series of military governments interspersed with periods of democratic rule, not unlike many of the Latin American republics.
something is wrong with New England’s wikibox map

View attachment 903571
How did New England become so Catholic?

Also, is there's a greater monetary union using Pounds Sterling, or is it just NE?