Map Thread XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps not the most original of maps but a fun first try at making one.
The idea is a post-WW1 map of Europe where Germany won in 1917 due to the US not entering into the war and the UK going bankrupt.
In the west Germany took a small part of France for the iron mines and also split up Belgium to create the puppet states of Wallonie and Flanders.
Ireland also managed to get it's freedom in the treaty of Cologne.
In the east we have the Duchies of Belarus and the Baltics with the kingdoms of Ukraine and Poland.
In the Balkans Bulgaria managed to get it's hands on Northern Dobruja and macadonia and what remained of Serbia was annexed by Austria-Hungary who would in time turn the Serbian into a minority within their own land as they were painted as the guilty of the war.
In Italy Venice was set up as a puppet state with a communist Northern Italy looms over the border. In the South we have the kingdom of two Sicilies who seperated from the north citing a united Italy as a failed project which couldn't even beat an African nation.
In the near East the ottomans have gotten a few bits of Russia and regained control over Cyprus and Rhodes.
Outside of this there has also been some colony swamping but that's for the next map I should think.
1583174940367.png

A few things I'm not happy with is how willy nilly some of the borders came to be like the one in Ukraine and Belarus but as I didn't really want to follow the exact borders I figured this would do for now.

iraq bad finished.png

This is a map if all of Saddam Hussein's wars went well, so he took Khuzestan's oil fields after beating Iran and I guess in the 90s the US just let them keep Kuwait, so Kuwait is now part of Iraq. Not much else to say

if y'all like new Andalusia (formed by Algerians who were in Andorran Slums) and the New Mayan Empire (formed by Belizians in Benin), then you'll love my next series where 20 nations are put in the next nation alphabetically (on a blank map ofc)

Edit: which islands are Antigua and Barbuda

Last edited:
The Federal Republic of America (Chicago/Washington Government)
1583189140754.png
1583189265176.png

(de-jure flag) (de-facto flags)

1583188795570.png
(Still the same tl, texas was partitioned.)

1. Federal Republic of America (Chicago Gov./Washington Gov.)
2. Republic of the South (American Influence)
3. Gullah Free State (American Influence)
4. North Florida (American Protectorate)
5. Empire of Acadia (American Influence)
6. Indian Free State (American Influence)
7. Californian Republic (Loose Company-owned State)
8. Oregon Republic (Puppet State)

a. American Kongo (American Colony)
b. American Pepper Coast (American Colony)
c. Federation of Texas (de-facto American Colony)

Darker colors (White-Black) symbolize harsher relations, and even in cold war status.
WIP

Attachments

• 1583188487655.png
    1583188487655.png
    32.1 KB · Views: 224
  • 1583188749958.png
    1583188749958.png
    32 KB · Views: 220

Good work, although I don’t get why the humans blocked the sun in the original lore.
Also the bio engineered plague must have probably been the single worst event in the war.

Hatsunia v3.0

(still have to update the wiki)

cy5Hqz0.png

(Hatsunese version)

Hatsunia is like Japan, if it was actually on the forefront of technology.

BWvSGeK.png

dbf7rg1-1f2b4ece-7d56-4226-b219-ca1ee66f9419.png

d6xq9lz-9ea87317-2048-49c0-8a83-d15237c64675.png

I love that redesign

Status
Not open for further replies.