Map Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh*
Here's what i finished before i completely gave up. I spent about two days 'working' on this thing. As you can see i probably could have spent my time a lot better. My first map btw.

Alternate 1960.

mappah.png

*sigh*
Here's what i finished before i completely gave up. I spent about two days 'working' on this thing. As you can see i probably could have spent my time a lot better. My first map btw.

Alternate 1960.

Same here. What is your PoD? What subsequent events led to the various changes?

Jokerang

Banned
*sigh*

Alternate 1960.
That's pretty good for a first map. What's the POD, if you have one in your mind?

A map of a pagan/animist California, somewhat based on Queen Califia's story. It's a WIP, I think.:D

Did you draw all of those divisions by hand? If so, I declare you either mad or just extremely attentive to detail. How about a compromise; attentive to detail to the point of madness?

More Diffrent? any ideas? The Cubans have Florida for god sakes. How much more diffrent can you get?

well...let me think.

What appears to be Rump Imperial Russia could be somewhere more.... reasonable.

If Florida has Cuba, I would assume there was a POD that would have been in....the 1800s...which changes alot.
Unless you're going to say that Cuba somehow won it from the USA, which will only Bring up More questions.

Quebec's Borders are......unusual.

China's Borders are....Unusual.

well...let me think.

What appears to be Rump Imperial Russia could be somewhere more.... reasonable.

If Florida has Cuba, I would assume there was a POD that would have been in....the 1800s...which changes alot.
Unless you're going to say that Cuba somehow won it from the USA, which will only Bring up More questions.

Quebec's Borders are......unusual.

China's Borders are....Unusual.

Meant to color that in Soviet.

Cuba won it in in the Cuban-American War, ignited after the Missile Crises.

that's because that's the rebel Independence Quebec controlled territory

The Chinese Civil War got hot again.

....I....don't think that's going to happen.
Cuba doesn't have enough Manpower to mount an Invasion, and if they won, Cuba is most likely to settle for a status Quo.

...How did Taiwan manage to invade?

1. The Warsaw Pact majorly helped. and basiclly was more then half of Cuba's manpower

2. Help of the US and UK.

1. The Warsaw Pact majorly helped. and basiclly was more then half of Cuba's manpower

the warshaw Pact Barely has a Navy, ships or any possible way to Project into the Caribbean.
Not to mention NATO is between them and Cuba and an armada of that size would definitely get attention.

2. Help of the US and UK.

I find it....unlikely.

The funny thing is, it is a ASB map.

stop putting out half assed maps.
seriously, this isn't the "let's Put lousy badly thought out ASB map thread".

People have told you that time and time again, but You don't listen.
you don't even listen to people when they give you advice on How to make the maps better.

Status
Not open for further replies.