Map Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
My turn for an election map...
2008:
D: Clinton/Gore
R: McCain/Romney
Electoral college counts: 269/269... BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
I blame Hillary Clinton...:D:D:D
(sorry about using a us counties map instead of states. My internet was down so I couldn't download any)
Wait, is this the scenario for Swing Vote?

Thande

Donor
I've just read the Lost Tales again, so I just had to do a map...

Lost Tales 3.jpg

Susano

Banned
A CP victory map without Brest-Litovsk wank ( ;) ), and with more states having been on the CP side.

The Russian-German striped area is adnministred by Germany for 10 years, and will then become a condominate, with Russia assuming the majority of administtration. The French-German stripoed area is the Saar reversed, and is to be under German administration for 20 years, when plebiscites are scheduled to be held.

Euro20.PNG

A CP victory map without Brest-Litovsk wank ( ;) ), and with more states having been on the CP side.

The Russian-German striped area is adnministred by Germany for 10 years, and will then become a condominate, with Russia assuming the majority of administtration. The French-German stripoed area is the Saar reversed, and is to be under German administration for 20 years, when plebiscites are scheduled to be held.
Sweden annexing most of Finland?:eek:

Susano

Banned
Sweden annexing most of Finland?:eek:

Yes, I was a bit unsure about that, considering Sweden is probably the most minor CP in this TL, but gains the most... still, if Finland becomes independant or stays Russian, theyd gain nothing and that would be odd, too...

Yes, I was a bit unsure about that, considering Sweden is probably the most minor CP in this TL, but gains the most... still, if Finland becomes independant or stays Russian, theyd gain nothing and that would be odd, too...
Åland. An independent (not too German-puppety, that is) Finland as a buffer state to Russia, and Åland. That should be enough, really...

Map of an alternate North America.

Map of an alternate North America. The POD is Great Britain taking Louisiana in 1762 during the Seven Years War.
Here's a larger version so you don't have to squint to see the city names (apologies for it being in JPEG).
That has to be one of the coolest looking maps I have ever seen here. But I have one little nitpick maybe you could answer: If Great Britain gets a hold of Louisiana in 1762, why isn't it part of Canada in your map? Why a separate kingdom?

Susano

Banned
Well, you did say they were probably the most minor CP ally...;)
But I don't think they would gain Wiek. Dagö, maybe, but not the mainland.

Oh, yes, I did mean Dagö. I had been confused by teh former Bishopric of Ösel-Wiek ;)

hm, okay, lets see if I can repari the finnish border on that map, at least in the north...

Susano

Banned
Why did Germany annex Iceland?

Denmark sold it (after it declared independance as IOTL). Germany pressed through a clause in the peace treaty that made the Allies not regognice Icelands independance and regognice the purchase, and then put down any notion of Icelandic independance.

A little bit bland, I know...A sequel to the map I posted on page 8 of this thread.

The United States declared War on Greater California after rising tensions finally snapped in 1921. Greater California was annexed in December of 1924, which is depicted here, in the final days of TR's last term as President. The next (and probably final map) will show the effects of the Great Depression on this region.

AMERICAN WEST1924.JPG

Denmark sold it (after it declared independance as IOTL). Germany pressed through a clause in the peace treaty that made the Allies not regognice Icelands independance and regognice the purchase, and then put down any notion of Icelandic independance.

OTL Iceland didn't declare independence until 1944.

Really? Somehow I ahd WW1 and not WW2 in mind. Well, even better. They did wanted to sell it to someone, after all.

We did not!
West Indies - yes, Gold Coast - yes, trade stations/factories in India - yes.
Greenland and Iceland - NO.
Dug a little deeper - Iceland became independent 1918 but remained in Personal Union with Denmark. This was abolished by Iceland 1944.
So you were actually right about the independence in the first place.

Susano

Banned
Actually, from what I heard Denmakr twice offered Great Britain to sell iceland, once in the 18th and once in the 19th century, and Great Britain just refused both times.

Status
Not open for further replies.