Map Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Central Power victory.

CP.PNG

In OTL in 1915 the Allies and the Central Powers tried to get Italy to join their side.ITTL the Italians decided to stay neutral. This relieves many Austro-hungarian troops to the eastern front,causing Russia to surrender a year earlier. The U.S.A. decides to stat out of the war because of this and remains isolationist. With no fresh troops to attack the Germans on the Western Front, The french mutinies are worse, causing the French to request an armstice on September 12,1917. The war ends with the British Armstice November 11,1917.This is the world Jauary 1,1920 after the last territorial argreements have been reached.

blankworldUCS%201918.png

Not a map, but worthy of the map thread indeed it is, all three of my color templates in one file!

you cannot resist, break away from the Universal Color Scheme!

MAP_Colors2.png

btw, I do have some nifty maps coming soon based of these color schemes.

Not a map, but worthy of the map thread indeed it is, all three of my color templates in one file!

you cannot resist, break away from the Universal Color Scheme!

btw, I do have some nifty maps coming soon based of these color schemes.

There's too much color clash.

See.

Last edited:
I like the faded shades better as well... however, I dislike any attempt to unify color schemes, because it leads to people not labeling their maps... but if you're going to have a unified color scheme I guess it might as well look nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.