Map Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revised map! :cool:

Crusaderkingdomsinspain-1.jpg

Meanwhile, our crusading friends have moved onto Spain... where the Reconquista has not gone as well as in OTL until this point. The result is petty kingdoms dotting the peninsula. Spain (or properly Hispania) is a vague geo-cultural term for the for the eastern 3/4 of the Iberian penisnsula. Lustania refers to the rest. In same world as this map.

Next up... a religious map for this world!

Valdemar II

Banned
Why does everyone always object to Ottoman anything?

Because at the time the Ottoman Empire was in decline, and the Ottoman Empire had newer shown any interest for the New World, for good geography reason, so even a change in Ottoman politic wouldn't change that. The truth is that there better chance for Dutch, Danish, Austrian or even Belgian Louisiana than for a Ottoman Louisiana and those were close to zero.

Last edited:

Highlander

Banned
Excellent. An updated version of an old map of yours I presume.

That it is, yes. :)

Because at the time the Ottoman Empire was in decline, and te Ottoman Empire had newer shown any interest for the New World, for good geography reason, so even a change in Ottoman politic wouldn't change that. The truth is that there better chance for Dutch, Danish, Austrian or even Belgian Louisiana than the chance for a Ottoman Louisiana and thats is close to zero.

Close to zero maybe, but not exactly at zero.

I've always wondered what an Islamized America would be like. And imagine, if Africa's heritage, people and animals lived and fared in Siberia. Boy, am I gonna make a weird map... :D

Who knows what inspired me to make this, probably all you super-Ottomans corrupting me... Look, poor Austria reduced to an Ottoman vassal :(

Oh yeah, and super-China for who knows why. Plus super-Wampanoags for some reason.

crazy_ottoman2.png

Who knows what inspired me to make this, probably all you super-Ottomans corrupting me... Look, poor Austria reduced to an Ottoman vassal :(

Oh yeah, and super-China for who knows why. Plus super-Wampanoags for some reason.

This map makes me cry.

Thande

Donor

I love the "Thingies" :D

Especially since that's not that far-fetched a name for a Nordic republic...

This map is based on my current EUIII game. I am currently playing as Byzantium. The only thing the map accurately portrays is the general shape and size of Hungary. The big green country in the east is Lithuania, Great Britain never formed and england is largely weak compared to the other countries. year is 1805

Europe byzan.png

This map is based on my current EUIII game. I am currently playing as Byzantium. The only thing the map accurately portrays is the general shape and size of Hungary. The big green country in the east is Lithuania, Great Britain never formed and england is largely weak compared to the other countries. year is 1805
Why are Italy and the Caucasus united?

What happened to Portugal?

Why are Italy and the Caucasus united?

What happened to Portugal?
Caucasus is actually kingdom of Georgia, and I can't really think of a good reason for Italy. Portugal and Castille got into a short war before Castille became Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.