Map Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susano

Banned
Great map, but I think it should be "nach dem Versaillen Vertrag", because adjectives take the "en" ending in the dative.

Err, no. It would be Versailler, because the adjective of towns, cities, locations etc. is always formed with -er at the end, irrelevant of casus. Youd be right if "Versailles" was a country, then it would be something like "nach dem Versaillischen Vertrag", but as it is a place...

Err, no. It would be Versailler, because the adjective of towns, cities, locations etc. is always formed with -er at the end, irrelevant of casus. Youd be right if "Versailles" was a country, then it would be something like "nach dem Versaillischen Vertrag", but as it is a place...

Thanks. I vaguely remember that now.

Americas
PSA (north-west USA)
USA (north-east USA)
CSA (south USA)
Mexico (Parts of southern Texas, Mexico, Guatemala, Salvador Honduras and Belmopan)
Cuban islands (most Caribbean islands,except for those held by the U.K & France)
Columbia (Columbia and Venezuela)
Peru (includes Ecuador)
Brazil
Buraguay (Bolivia and Paguay)
Argentina
Chile
Kingdom of Hawaii
Central American Republic (includes Panama and Costa Rica)

Europe
France (Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and France include ls all French held Territories except: Guadeloupe, Martinique and New Caledonia. French Guiana is expanded to include Guyana and Surname)
Iberian Kingdom ( Spain, Portugal and Northern Morocco all Spain and Portugal overseas territories)
Italian Empire (Italy, Corsica, Slovenia and Croatia)
Scandinavian Republic (Norway, Finland, Sweden and Iceland)
Baltic states (Latvia,Lithuania and Estonia)
Poland (Poland and Hungary)
Ukraine
Balkland states (most Balkan countries)
Kursk (western Russia)
Turkey

Middle east
Kurdistan (south-east Turkey, North-west Iran and North-east Syria)
Israel (Israel, Gaza strip, Palestine, most of former Jordan, eastern Egypt up to Suez canal and Lebanon)
Arabian Alliance (Iraq, parts of Jordan and Syria)
United Arabian Kingdom (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman and Yemen)
Islamic Republic of Iran (west Iran)
Kingdom of Persia (east Iran)
Afghanistan (Afghanistan and Pakistan)
Turkmenistan
Uzbekistan
Kyrgyzstan (includes Tajikistan)

Asia
India (most of India and Kashmir)
Bangladesh (includes some of eastern India)
Burma
Thailand (includes of of south Burma and mainland Malaysia)
Singapore (includes some of south Malaysia)
North Vietnam (includes Laos)
South Vietnam (includes Cambodia)
Indonesia (includes the island part of Malaysia and Papua New Guinea)
Australia (includes New Zealand, Fiji islands, new Caledonia Solomon islands and Vanuatu)
Vladimir (includes Central Russia, Kazakhstan and north-west Mongolia)
Siberia (includes eastern Russia north-east Mongolia)
Japan (includes Philippines)
Korea (North and South)

Here it is and yes I know I reused some colours...:(
Ummmm I like makeing world maps and will take some requests I guess

Last edited:
Err... what map?

Oh, the Not-Nuke-Hot Cold War map on the previous page. Bully good work, that. May I suggest the Real-Life Arab Republic (Egypt and Syria in our timeline, could easy expand elsewhere with the right tinkering) instead of the Arab Alliance shown on the map?

Last edited:
Did a new version of the Peshawar Lancers map: the Brazilian-Argentine empire is a bit thin on the ground in places, especially in the far north, areas swept clean by the tidal waves and only much later resettled. Tibet is claimed by both Nippon and the Empire, but both sides are generally happy to leave it as a mostly uninhabited buffer, although that will change if the Russians appear to be moving in. The Caliphate claims all of the Ottomans Empire's old territory in Europe, and the French "Latin Europe", although the Caliphate has some settlements in S. Italy which will be, shall we say, discussed in the next round of wars. Russian claims, which include all of the old empire of the Czars, are not shown because nobody else pays attention, the Russians being a buch of devil-worshipping cannibals and all.

The one thing I changed from the book is France: there is a comment about the French gaining control over all of Mediterranean France soon, but I simply can't believe that the French don't sail back accross the Med as soon as the weather improves. As it is, my showing them as controlling only a "central corridor" of territory probably understates the degree of resettlement by 2025.

Bruce

Peshawar2.png

Thats a very cool map. The only thing i can see that is wrong, is the control of southern Italy. Before he was banned from this site, I asked him about italy, and he said that it was not part of the caliphate, it was claimed by france.

Did a new version of the Peshawar Lancers map: the Brazilian-Argentine empire is a bit thin on the ground in places, especially in the far north, areas swept clean by the tidal waves and only much later resettled. Tibet is claimed by both Nippon and the Empire, but both sides are generally happy to leave it as a mostly uninhabited buffer, although that will change if the Russians appear to be moving in. The Caliphate claims all of the Ottomans Empire's old territory in Europe, and the French "Latin Europe", although the Caliphate has some settlements in S. Italy which will be, shall we say, discussed in the next round of wars. Russian claims, which include all of the old empire of the Czars, are not shown because nobody else pays attention, the Russians being a buch of devil-worshipping cannibals and all.

The one thing I changed from the book is France: there is a comment about the French gaining control over all of Mediterranean France soon, but I simply can't believe that the French don't sail back accross the Med as soon as the weather improves. As it is, my showing them as controlling only a "central corridor" of territory probably understates the degree of resettlement by 2025.

Bruce
:eek::eek:

THAT IS THE AWESOMEST PESHAWAR LANCERS MAP I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.