Map Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a map, then. Don't bother trying to figure out a POD - there isn't one, it's just a bit of fun.

(By the way - the light grey is the HRE, the Ireland-and-Scottish-Highlands nation is a rump Jacobite kingdom, and the lighter-coloured states in northern Africa are satellite states of the Federated Arab Republic)

attachment.php

HREworld map.PNG

Random 1770 Map, basically Protestant-wank and Anti Islam in Europe-wank.

cool

Remember my random 1770 Map? Here's a 1914 successor of it, before an alternate WWI.

Nice

Random map filled with wanks...

wankage!!!!

Here's a map, then. Don't bother trying to figure out a POD - there isn't one, it's just a bit of fun.

(By the way - the light grey is the HRE, the Ireland-and-Scottish-Highlands nation is a rump Jacobite kingdom, and the lighter-coloured states in northern Africa are satellite states of the Federated Arab Republic)

fun map

attachment.php

Cool map. the FAR has Israel! :eek:

A rather random map to go with the flags I posted in the appropriate thread. If you are scared of an as-yet-unknown disease called Lithuaniawank, please look away now.

lithuaniancommonwealthvx7.png

Susano

Banned
A rather random map to go with the flags I posted in the appropriate thread. If you are scared of an as-yet-unknown disease called Lithuaniawank, please look away now.

lithuaniancommonwealthvx7.png

THAT is Lithuania-Bukkake!
I find it funny, though... ts basically Russia, stretching to the farest away eastern coasts, but with the power centre EVEN FARER west than Moscow... ;)

Nicely made map, though.

Susano - well, this is THE direction for any powerful Eastern European country to expand. I mean, it's easier to go east than fight your way west :D Thanks for the appreciation.

Thande - nice, I have to go read that timeline then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.