Map Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
What yall think?
usa2revisedzm8.png

Ralph Nader wins Missouri in '08(or '12) election (or something to that effect); no majority; Oklahoma Representatives in the house are kidnapped by native Americans; country descends into chaos, ect. ect.

Europe1500

4o years later

Any particular TL for this...?

Everything the British have ever owned.

1. JPEG!? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: (no worries, i made the same error, just change the save format to .PNG instead)
  2. Did the british ever own Cameroon? cause i thought that went to the French...
I'm not Canadian?!

The question mark solidifies this statement.

I can think of more similarities: we are both uberawesome, ubercool, and handsome gentlemen.

...surprisingly, i haven't seen much of your work... i feel as though im missing out.

Well, true. But seeing as as how that comes with the initial, I though it went without saying. :cool:

lawl :D:p;):rolleyes:

Everything the British have ever owned.

Namibia has never been owned by Britain. It was part of the German Empire, and then run by South Africa under a League of Nations mandate following WWI.

Walvis Bay, was British territory. It became a legal part of South Africa subsequently (don't know when) and then was given back to Namibia by South Africa in 1994.

Status
Not open for further replies.