Map Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
A map of an alternate midwest divided into ten states.

The ultimate midwest.PNG

m2thet5678

Banned
All right...another nation's solar system:

FTL is impossible, so they use generation ships and are trying to establish wormholes.

The species is a pack of squid-faced omnivores, like Quarren in Star Wars.
Na'Dsil'Ra is the homeworld.
Next up...a system with 2 suns.

Systemap.png

FTL is impossible, so they use generation ships and are trying to establish wormholes.

The species is a pack of squid-faced omnivores, like Quarren in Star Wars.
:eek::eek::eek:

That is amazingly awesome.

Wyrmshadow

Banned
FTL is impossible, so they use generation ships and are trying to establish wormholes.The species is a pack of squid-faced omnivores, like Quarren in Star Wars.
Very nice. What program are you using to create that?

Krall

Banned
Another random map, from the same timeline as the map I posted earlier.

espanha1901nk6.png

That's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen...
Anglo-Danish union, Castillan-Portuguese union, stronger Spanish empire, super Russia, super Mexico and super Texas! GLEE!

Random map... inspired by a map I saw in a dream. I have no idea what happened here, but it must have been something bad:

Or reverse Peshawar Lancers?

Following experiments on using the metallic core of the plant to generate electricity, the earth's magnetosphere is severely weakened. Coinsiding with an increase of solar flare activity causes the nations of the world to flee to the northen latitudes where the atmoshpere is thicker (in regards to the solar wind's angle of impact).

Storms generated by the interaction of the Gulf Stream and the solar flare activity causes great storms to bath the British Isles and parts of western Europe in a thick blanket of protective thunder clouds.

Status
Not open for further replies.