Map Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final version of this map. That is unless Wendell finds something I've done wrong.
tongue.gif

The POD being during the American Civil War which results with a harsh reconstruction coupled with the rise of radical populism in the former Confederate States. The map is for 1896 just before the Presidential Election between Republican Mark Hanna and Populist William J. Bryan.

pglmmghspgilhsmplhghsgpma3.png

Erm... "Paraguay" is actually Urugruay. :eek:

Awesome, but why is Greece invading Albania and Bulgaria invading Serbia :confused:

Oh and can you give me the source for this map? I believe it was from some Spanish site (judging the style) of which I have forgotten the URL :eek:
Greece had the southern part of Albania occupied in OTL
and the invasion of serbia is just a space filler.
thelink

Nietzsche

Banned
Would it be at all possible to request a map?

If anyone would be kind enough to take up my offer, I ask for:

Europe map, 1822
Changes:
Prussia owns Bohemia, Moravia, Austrian Sileasia
Russia owns Galacia & Western Ukraine
Ottomans have Croatia, Transylvania, Serbia
Kingdom of Austria with all of Austria-proper, Tirol, and a portion of Trieste(for a sea connection)
Kingdom of Hungary with Hungary + Slovakia.
Everything else is the same as OTL.

Please and thank you.

Would it be at all possible to request a map?

If anyone would be kind enough to take up my offer, I ask for:

Europe map, 1822
Changes:
Prussia owns Bohemia, Moravia, Austrian Sileasia
Russia owns Galacia & Western Ukraine
Ottomans have Croatia, Transylvania, Serbia
Kingdom of Austria with all of Austria-proper, Tirol, and a portion of Trieste(for a sea connection)
Kingdom of Hungary with Hungary + Slovakia.
Everything else is the same as OTL.

Please and thank you.
I take the challenge, but all borders will coincide w/ OTL internal and international borders as of 1822, but status of each border segment on the map will be changed from OTL to fit your requested map for added realism.:D:)

A very rough map of a TL I'm planning called Norman World.

Dark red- Areas where Normans established rule IOTL
Red- Areas where Normans establish rule IATL

NormanWorld.PNG

NormanWorld.PNG

Shouldn't the German area be Duchy of Pommerania? 'New Rouen' is just..... bad. People didn't go around renaming areas back then.

Shouldn't the German area be Duchy of Pommerania? 'New Rouen' is just..... bad. People didn't go around renaming areas back then.
Meh, I needed a name. I was planning on having them settle in what would become Lubeck, and have that as their base of operations in the Baltic. What do you think would be a good name, Lieutenant?

Status
Not open for further replies.