Map Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
All good and apt points that I don't dispute. On the India matter though, perhaps it is as a result of Hitler's "Aryan Race" mythos that he has opted to acquire northern India?

He'd be hard-pressed to support Punjabis as equal to Germans. But, well, when was he known for reason?

I was inspired by a few AH books:-

Ideas:-

past the Urals = Moon of Ice

India = The Last Article

Sweden independent = Man in the High Castle

Argentina/S.America = Moon of Ice (couldn't remember where the Nazi satellites were supposed to be, but I think there were some there)

Burgundy = Like I said, can't remember where I read it

Drained med = That was Man in the High Castle, wasn't it?

There's also a board game, I vaguely remember - something like "Tomorrow the World" which is the same sort of scenario as Man In the High Castle

Ooh! New reading material!

Were there Japanese vassals in South America in High Castle?:confused:

I think there might have been

I do know - in real life - there is/was a significant Japanese community in South America, especially Brazil, so it's logical that in an Axis-dominated World the Japanese government would move to "protect" them.

I think there might have been

I do know - in real life - there is/was a significant Japanese community in South America, especially Brazil, so it's logical that in an Axis-dominated World the Japanese government would move to "protect" them.

With that logic, a Super Israel should have vassals wherever a significant population of Jews live:rolleyes:

USA at the conclusion of the 2nd American Civil War

dividedusa2.PNG

A 2nd ACW with no Cascadia?:eek: What do you think your doing? Just kidding. whats with the Louisiana situation, and what is the time frame?

Last edited:
A 2nd ACW with no Cascadia?:eek: What do you think your doing? Just kidding. whats with the Louisiana situatiopn, and what is the time frame?

I'm thinking 1920s - 1950s (the map would be in the 50s)

The economic crash of the 1920s led to warlordism in the US

In retrospect, in the gangsterism of the 1920s (prohibition, Capone, KKK etc., ) is seen by historians as a prelude to the civil war, and the breakup of the US. Other cite the disasterous Ford presidency.... Henry Ford that is

Louisiana was among the first states to secede from the United States and join the New Confederacy, however disagreements over economic and strategic policies led to Governor (later President) Long seceding from the New Confederacy.

As the war of words with his former partners escalated, Long, fearing a Confederate invasion, sought allies. The only broadly sympathetic country in North America, the People's Republic of Wisconsin, was too far away, and too weak, to send significant aid... and thus Long looked overseas for assistance.

Pkmatrix

Monthly Donor
South America circa 1910

Grand Colombia's still there, but everything else is kinda... off. I'm guessing the existence of Grand Colombia creates a bloodier history for the continent.

Attachments

• South America WI.bmp
    279.3 KB · Views: 1,225
Hmph Pennsylvania is Liberty, Pennsylvanians would never allow our great state to be renamed, and if we did ever seceed we'd take Ohio, New Jersey, and Delaware atleast with us.

Nothing serious here, I just needed to visualize the true maximum extent of imperialism.

divide.PNG

Last edited:
Nothing serious here, I just needed to visualize the true maximum extent of imperialism.

Those BASTARDS! They killed China! And why did the Dutch get anything in China?

I also can only count 16 independant countries.

Also, why were you envisioning the maximum extent of Imperialism?

Status
Not open for further replies.