MAGNA EUROPA(1)

I'm working in a alt-hist with several PODs, and I need help with them. Some I know what will cause (but not at 100%), and others I don't even know how to cause them.
I will post here every POD, one by one. So here I go...

SPAIN
Joanna I of Castile, forced by her father Ferdinand II of Aragon and the Castilian nobility, doesn't marry with Philip of Habsburg and marries with another member of the Trastámara House.
Outcomes:
-Spain will stay in a better condition than the actual, but will suffer the same historic damages due to the bad economic administration of the Empire and the religious zeal of the Catholic Monarchs
-Spain will remain a major power during the XVII-XVIII centuries, and with luck could have built some of the pre-democratic social structures that the other European countries out while fighting absolutism
-Spain would only posses Sardinia,Sicily and Naple, plus the American colonies and the Philippines
-The Spanish Inquisition would be formed anyway
-The Revolt of the Comuneros, the Eighty Years' War, the Thirty Years' War and the Spanish Sucession War wouldn't happen
-No Iberic Union
-No Spanish Armada
Events that will not change:
- Spain will take part in the Italian Wars, the Battle of Saint-Quentin and the Battle of Lepanto
-The Spanish Inquisition would be formed
-Spain will take part in the Counter-Reformation
-The expulsion of the Moriscos will be done

How do you see it? Something more will change? Let me know your ideas!
PS: Info taken from here

I'm working in a alt-hist with several PODs, and I need help with them. Some I know what will cause (but not at 100%), and others I don't even know how to cause them.
I will post here every POD, one by one. So here I go...

SPAIN
Joanna I of Castile, forced by her father Ferdinand II of Aragon and the Castilian nobility, doesn't marry with Philip of Habsburg and marries with another member of the Trastámara House.
Outcomes:
-Spain will stay in a better condition than the actual, but will suffer the same historic damages due to the bad economic administration of the Empire and the religious zeal of the Catholic Monarchs
-Spain will remain a major power during the XVII-XVIII centuries, and with luck could have built some of the pre-democratic social structures that the other European countries out while fighting absolutism
-Spain would only posses Sardinia,Sicily and Naple, plus the American colonies and the Philippines
-The Spanish Inquisition would be formed anyway
-The Revolt of the Comuneros, the Eighty Years' War, the Thirty Years' War and the Spanish Sucession War wouldn't happen
-No Iberic Union
-No Spanish Armada
Events that will not change:
- Spain will take part in the Italian Wars, the Battle of Saint-Quentin and the Battle of Lepanto
-The Spanish Inquisition would be formed
-Spain will take part in the Counter-Reformation
-The expulsion of the Moriscos will be done

How do you see it? Something more will change? Let me know your ideas!
PS: Info taken from here
Juana was married to Philip much before becoming the heiress of her father and nobody thinked she would be one day Queen at that time.
A better POD is a surviving Juan/John having sons/children by Margaret of Austria (if you want the Trastamara survival) or his stillborn daughter surviving and becoming Queen (and marry a cousin from Naples) or Isabella of Aragon and Castile, Queen of Portugal surviving with children (with her heirs ruling on a Spain who include also Portugal)