Lowered Sea Level Maps

Does anybody have any scientific-ish maps of what the world would look like at a lower sea level? Any sea level is fine, or maybe some topographical maps with sea levels.

This one's the classic around here. Shows sea level rise or fall.

If anyone has others, please post, because i need one too. I want to make a map of a medieval Ice Age.

Bwahahahaha with that I can lower the sea level to the point that the earth is a big desert! Thanks.

What would be a realistic drop in sea level for an ice age in the year 10,000 AD?

Bwahahahaha with that I can lower the sea level to the point that the earth is a big desert! Thanks.

What would be a realistic drop in sea level for an ice age in the year 10,000 AD?

According to the site, 100m was the last ice age. So that would seem resonable.

Thande

Donor
I made this one a while back where I think it was about that...

Anti-Dubia 3.PNG

Very nice maps, Dutchie and Thande. How'd you guys figure out where the coastline should be?

Following are several maps i found when trying to make my map. I think my problem was considering how many rivers in Europe flow northward, i thought there should be some lakes along the Fenoscadia ice sheet.

ice_Eur.gif

I think a major river flowing out through the English Channel would be cool, Frigid River anyone? Shades of Zork!

I needed a passage between Siciliy and North Africa and a closed off Gibralter, which merkel tells me would be a sea fall of 200-350m. He could be full of it.

eur18k.gif

anyone try making a map of continental drift, what it would look like in a few hundred thousand years?

I doubt it'd be too different in just a few hundred thousand years. Maybe a closed Gibraltar, East Africa continuing to split off but still some way short of actually doing so, and California continuing to slide north?

I doubt it'd be too different in just a few hundred thousand years. Maybe a closed Gibraltar, East Africa continuing to split off but still some way short of actually doing so, and California continuing to slide north?

isn't the subcontinent supposed to split from asia within a few hundred thousand years?